Give Me a Break!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jono

Bencher
2 to 3 weeks for Lussick when Inglis got 3 weeks for his shot, and then Burgess gets off scot free? What a load of crap. The whole NRL is just trying to give Souths this title.

2 to 3 weeks for Lussick when Inglis got 3 weeks for his shot, and then Burgess gets off scot free? What a load of crap. The whole NRL is just trying to give Souths this title.

Jono said:
Not sure about this one Jono, Even though Lussick's hit did no damage, it was verging on the intentional side, Travis burns got 12 weeks for something nearly the same.

Jono said:
Not sure about this one Jono, Even though Lussick's hit did no damage, it was verging on the intentional side, Travis burns got 12 weeks for something nearly the same.

Lussick can thank his lucky stars he only got 2 weeks IMO. Didn't look good and he's got a poor record at judiciary.

Lussick can thank his lucky stars he only got 2 weeks IMO. Didn't look good and he's got a poor record at judiciary.

the mauler said:

A poor record that he's taking to Parra and Rex is taking his to the dogs.

the mauler said:

A poor record that he's taking to Parra and Rex is taking his to the dogs.

the mauler said:

Spot on. Could have been far worse.
In any case, Lussick has done himself no favours re his spot in the 17 for the remainder of the season assuming all our forwards remain fit and uninjured.

the mauler said:

Spot on. Could have been far worse.
In any case, Lussick has done himself no favours re his spot in the 17 for the remainder of the season assuming all our forwards remain fit and uninjured.

Manly are always the victim. I have no idea why you cannot run in with a cocked elbow, the game is going soft!!!!!

Manly are always the victim. I have no idea why you cannot run in with a cocked elbow, the game is going soft!!!!!

The problem is yet again the consistency of the referees, MRC and the judiciary. I have no problem with Lussick getting 2 weeks, I think that is spot on for what he did, even though he barely connected. But if thats the case then Inglis should have got 4-5 at least.

The problem is yet again the consistency of the referees, MRC and the judiciary. I have no problem with Lussick getting 2 weeks, I think that is spot on for what he did, even though he barely connected. But if thats the case then Inglis should have got 4-5 at least.

I think the judiciary get most things right these days.

Jono said:

Hey mate......You (conveniently) forgot to mention Watmough's downgrade and Issac Luke's suspension.

I think the judiciary get most things right these days.

Jono said:

Hey mate......You (conveniently) forgot to mention Watmough's downgrade and Issac Luke's suspension.

The only thing I have disagreed with recently is the Kasiano escape and the severity of Travis Burns' penalty.

Think back 7 days, Watmough, or Matai's citing vs Broncos prior to last years GF. Those could of gone the other way if the judiciary was as bad as people seem to think.

Thumbs up to the judiciary imo

The only thing I have disagreed with recently is the Kasiano escape and the severity of Travis Burns' penalty.

Think back 7 days, Watmough, or Matai's citing vs Broncos prior to last years GF. Those could of gone the other way if the judiciary was as bad as people seem to think.

Thumbs up to the judiciary imo

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6