Give me five Duff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I love watching Duff self destruct after another Queensland win.  They even lost the fight this time.

I hope you didn't enjoy that Mata - Cane Toads were inept at best. I wouldn't allow that mediocrity to be tolerated. In fact after 5 nil they should start planning on dumping players as the pinnacle has been reached and they need to plan for the next generation to come through. hahahaha. Proof was seen that an immediate change is required when some Queensland idiot decided to put the Axe in a Qld SKY BLUE shirt. Sky Blue! - unbelievable. Time for a change. :)

All da today the talkback was just bagging NSW.  The suggestion is we should have to leave out a player now to make it 12 on 13 and continue to drop one each year until NSW win again, sometime in 2019.

:) Just how many contracts have the Queenslanders signed? All Storm players should be disqualified to give us a chance, and that definitely includes Brett White.

Two good things to come out of tonight. Bellamy lost. I tipped QLD. I also enjoyed Warren Ryan and David Morrow basically saying that Gidley should be punted as he is just not up to Origin standard with too many mistakes. A pity someone didn't realise this 5 years ago.

The smugness of the QLders gets me though!!!

Well it would get you, seeing as you only know what it's like to win 3 in a row.

How funny is the Queensland victory song?  Yih Yih Yipeee.  All they need is a banjo.

The Gronk link said:
If NSW dump the coach and selectors and start picking sensible teams they will be back in it. 

Old Gus reckons that if that was the best 17 NSW players then they should stick with them (pfft, yeah right).

I did notice that the Maroon clad idiots in the crowd couldn't even keep their mouths shut for a minute to honour those who fight for their right to yell out inane things at football matches.

Queensland too good though. It was like watching a NRL side play a reserve grade Group 16 side. We are so far off the pace it's embarrassing.

Chip & Chase link said:
I did notice that the Maroon clad idiots in the crowd couldn't even keep their mouths shut for a minute to honour those who fight for their right to yell out inane things at football matches.

Queensland too good though. It was like watching a NRL side play a reserve grade Group 16 side. We are so far off the pace it's embarrassing.

That gave me the ****s too.

Its all about the combinations, NSW keep chopping and changing, QLD have the cheats combos to get them through.

Matabele link said:
Well it would get you, seeing as you only know what it's like to win 3 in a row.

How funny is the Queensland victory song?  Yih Yih Yipeee.  All they need is a banjo.

Lyrics are obviously a bridge too far for those Qld intellects?!

Hi Mata. Thanks for thinking of me.

For my usual spray, here goes.
With two traitors in the Qld team, do you think the NSW props of the first 25 years would allow them to still be playing? I think not.
Typical of the poor decision making of the NSW team, was the decision for the only two blokes we hurt to be a bloke that always plays concussed & the bloke that offers the least of all their backs. Inglis & Folau should be targetted until their playing days are over. Once it was evident that the game was lost, it should have been broken jaw city for the two-blue toads. Spud, Cheif, MG, Cement, Wombat & co would be disgusted.

I can't complain about anything other than NSW though Mata. Sorry to disappoint. Even with the disdain I hold for all things QLD, I can admit that all problems lie south of the boarder at this point.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6