• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Dont know if anyone noticed but Glen Hall played for Newtown in the PL grand final yesterday.

I kept an eye on him throughout the game to see what potential he has. My opinion was on the positive side. He stayed on the field for probably a good 25+mins each half. Showed good leadership and talked constantly to teammates. Defensively seemed very energetic and didnt miss a tackle from what i could see. Offensively, he was good, but maybe a tad slow off the mark. Hit the line well and was athletic enough to twist out of a few and draw defenders to him. If im not mistaken he was (c) and looked to handle it with confidence.

All in all, still way to early to tell. Cant say he could be outstanding but certainly looked solid enough to warrant being an inexpensive backup. Age is a concern as he should have shown enough promise at this stage to see him start in more than 2 1sts games for the featherdusters. But ill end by saying he played well yesterday in a premier league side Grand Final.

NRL's stats on him are:

GLENN HALL
Position: Prop
DOB: Mar 21 1981
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 104 kg
Birthplace: Sydney, NSW
Junior Clubs: St Christopher’s
Previous Clubs: Bulldogs 2002-03, Souths 2004-05
FG debut: Bulldogs v Souths, Sydney Showground, 2/06/02 (Rd 12)

Career Stats:
Games trys goals fg pts
29 5 0 0 20

[br][img=140x187]../../AE_files/public/1159747758_808_FT0_glen_hall.jpg[/img]

agreed jatz- I thought he had a pretty solid game and he captained the side well....if only he could kick field goals - would've been a better option than the other 2 mugs Soward and Lewis who missed 6 shots between them!

He would ****e all over Jason King so I'm happy to have him.

You have to be kidding pijama boy!

Did you watch the Newtown vs parra PL grand final? Hall was ****e and hasn't got the ability to even do up Kingy's shoelaces. The guy is deadset rubbish and will be hard pressed to push Curtis and deadwood out of the PL side.

Just go and compare how may first grade games hall has played in the past 5 years compared to Kingy. There would be about 100 games difference in favour of Kingy. And Kingy has played a lot of those games with serious injuries that would have put a mortal person in hospital for months.

Enough said. Hall is crap and King will be our first grade prop until the day he retires.

thing that impressed me about Hall was his movement in defence even when 2 or 3 players off the ball carrier. He never bludged, always keeping in the defensive line and sliding when required. This was an area King was poor in 2005 and Rose at times in 2006.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4