Glenn Farken Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Honestly, he is back to the will never make it days.

sh1thouse pass for their first try then a woeful tackle attempt for their second.

Can only think Lyon has been making him look good this year

I think he's picked up a fair bit as the half went on.  His pass that led to the try was really bad for someone as big as T Rex.  Everyone knows T Rex's have small arms...

Fluffy link said:
I take it you have money on the tits

who me ???  i dont bet on nrl refs have too much influence...
no he got involved & tried .. things just didnt work out.. trex should have caught that pass deadset what did he think 1st reciever from the scrum he should have been anticipating it..his(stewarts) only downer was that missed tackled.. but he isnt the only 1 who is guilty.. nice chase by hoppa  though  in that 1st try they scored..

ads link said:
Is it just me or does he look fat?

I said the same thing last week. His lateral movement in defence is terrible at the moment.
It's not lack of skill. Maybe his heart's just not in it right now.

It was a bad pass on a wet night, he is gone for rep footy anymore, maybe he has peaked as a player?? He just looks too big for his frame, it would be great if he was bit quicker, our teams looks pretty slow.

glenn has not been the same since brett has had all this drama of court and injury problems.brett needs to get into his ear....

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183568.msg266259#msg266259 date=1276255511]
Nothing wrong with the pass, T-Rex just dropped it cold.
I thought the pass fell a bit short to t-rex c/c.
[/quote]

It certainly wasn't in his bread basket I'll grant you that, but it wasn't on his boot laces either. It was probably about knee high so you'd expect a first grade footballer to catch it. It probably looked worse because of the net result.

I don't know if it is the lack of confidence in the new halves or what, but to me it seems that he is trying to do too much ball playing and not enough running. He needs to get back to his old style in attack. Run at the edges and take on the line. It seems he is always looking to pass before the line.

He plays a lot better running with Lyon.  Both he and Choc are ordinary at the moment but improvement must be near. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6