Glenn Stewart Hit on Corey Payne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When i 1st seen it i thought OMG :s was that high... But when the game continued on & Gus was screaming shot !!.. I wanted to see a replay & make sure it wasn`t high..
Which it wasn`t ;)..
He did one on Ennis as well then tried to help him up so it(the hit) wouldn`t go up on the big screen, with a dogs player yelling take a look at it ref.. :p

jjai said:
He did one on Ennis as well then tried to help him up so it(the hit) wouldn`t go up on the big screen, with a dogs player yelling take a look at it ref.. :p

Ennis was doing a Briggsy/Farah and trying to put it on. Glenn was trying to pull him up to stop his BS, not to help him up ;) That's how I saw it anyways

Jono said:
jjai said:

Ennis was doing a Briggsy/Farah and trying to put it on. Glenn was trying to pull him up to stop his BS, not to help him up ;) That's how I saw it anyways

I lolled at that

jjai said:
When i 1st seen it i thought OMG :s was that high... But when the game continued on & Gus was screaming shot !!.. I wanted to see a replay & make sure it wasn`t high..
Which it wasn`t ;)..

The Caring Assassin - I thought it was hilarious and Ennis was dazed enough to accept the 'helping hand' :D

From tele today

THE HIGHLIGHT

GLENN Stewart’s sensational crash tackle on Bulldogs forward Corey Payne at ANZ Stadium on Friday night showed Frank Pritchard and Ben Te’o how to make a big hit that’s perfectly legal.

The Eagle said:
Matai did a better hit

Yeah Matai is picking his moments better these days and he is making sure he makes the hit down low. Fires the team up nicely.

torana355 said:
The Eagle said:
Matai did a better hit

Yeah Matai is picking his moments better these days and he is making sure he makes the hit down low. Fires the team up nicely.

I wish he was picking some of his moments a bit better. That miss on Barba for his try was a shocker. Cracking hit on Stagg though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6