Glenn Stewart Injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

driftout

Reserve Grader
I'm not sure how accurate this is , but according to the NRL Injury Update today on the Tom Waterhouse blog , Glenn Stewart could miss up to 6 weeks with his eye injury. I suspect this is a hypothetical worst case scenario. Has anyone heard anything definite about the injury ?

driftout said:
I'm not sure how accurate this is , but according to the NRL Injury Update today on the Tom Waterhouse blog , Glenn Stewart could miss up to 6 weeks with his eye injury. I suspect this is a hypothetical worst case scenario. Has anyone heard anything definite about the injury ?

I tend not to believe anything Tom Waterhouse says publicly. I think I'll ask Joey. He usually has the good oil. lol

It's a cut on the eye. Tooves said on Triple M he should be right for next week. If not, definitely the week after.

mozgrame said:
driftout said:

I tend not to believe anything Tom Waterhouse says publicly. I think I'll ask Joey. He usually has the good oil. lol

I'll be more joyous if G. Stewart plays next Monday.

Tom is probably just hoping to coax a few guileless Cowboy fans into trying their luck next week.

ManlyArmy said:
It's a cut on the eye.

DCE should trim his fingernails.

Eyeballs repair remarkably quickly unless you get an infection so hopefully Glenn's will fix itself up within a week

The eye, especialy the cornea is a remarkably self healing organ. I've had laser eye surgery where they actualy slice most of the cornea. It reconnects by itself!

The infection from the mud and grass under Chez's nails will clear with antibiotic wash:angel:

GG may only had a twisted ankle.

But I am amazed that the NRL are allowing the canonball tackles:mad:

HappilyManly said:
The eye, especialy the cornea is a remarkably self healing organ. I've had laser eye surgery where they actualy slice most of the cornea. It reconnects by itself!

The infection from the mud and grass under Chez's nails will clear with antibiotic wash:angel:

That could be a very polite description of what DCE would have under his fingernails :)

I hope so, we need some good luck injury-wise from here on. I'd have more confidence if mwse.com had a better record of predicting when injured players will return :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6