Glenn Stewart out through injury?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stlth15

“@RLW_Mole: Grill team reporting @manlyseaeagles star Glenn Stewart will be out for TEN WEEKS through injury.”

RE: Glen Stewart out through injury?

https://twitter.com/GrillTeam/status/300703762400571392

@GrillTeam
"Glenn Stewart is on crutches. Knee problem. Looks like he'll be out for 10 weeks" - Grill Team exclusive on Triple M. #nrl #gomanly

RE: Glen Stewart out through injury?

So now we will get the reports of him being the big name and his injury is a cover up ...

Glen Stewart out through injury?

Bugger! Let's wait & see what the club has to say.

Ferris is ready to step up and fill the void left by Gift. Want Gift back fully fit not like last year where he just wasnt right and had little impact.

would mck be up to it..... or lawrence , has he got a good motor? could he give a good 80mins. Im still not sold on jamie, i dont think he really has the size.....looks to get dominated in tackles which puts us on the back foot from the ruck....choc,faoso,lawrence?

Rather now than later in the year

If nothing else should rule him out of rep footy which is good for us (not for him)

here we go again....will we ever get a proper pre-season.whats the bet smith,cronk and slater dont miss a game all year.

I heard there are supplements that, when taken, can halve the recovery time. Maybe we could look into that?

c eagle said:
would mck be up to it..... or lawrence , has he got a good motor? could he give a good 80mins. Im still not sold on jamie, i dont think he really has the size.....looks to get dominated in tackles which puts us on the back foot from the ruck....choc,faoso,lawrence?

Tweet from McK last night
Excited to run tomorrow even thoe its rehab running haha slowly but surely goodnight tweeps God bless .

He had to have clean out surgery on his knee at some point this season apparently, and he decided now was the best time to get it done. Good decision from both him and our medical staff, 10 weeks and he'll be back after the ANZAC test weekend.

i've only seen a few seconds of clips on the news, but did buhrer look a little bit more bulked up muscle wise in that trial? always thought that was just one little thing he needed to add to secure one position rather than be a gap filler. Hopefully his year to shine as a back rower with size and zip. Bummer about Gifty though if true.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6