Glenn Stewart Released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very interesting...
Especially considering there is a dirty cloud around him and his brother over match fixing.

Imagine the stress if you threw a game ....

He is entitled to his money which is fair but it is also fair that he digs in for us on the field as well . What he dished out this year was the most inept performance from any player that I have seen

Yes I should have expanded on the $700k comment, it's not the $700k he would earn, it's the $35k's worth of effort he put in during 2016 that worries me.

No doubt he was partly injured, but gee I saw a bunch of players last night, some far from 100% absolutely putting in 110%, all I saw from him during 2016 was total disinterest SO if he's digging his heels in ,and wants his $700k, " then ****ing play like you deserve it, or **** off and retire".

Yes I should have expanded on the $700k comment, it's not the $700k he would earn, it's the $35k's worth of effort he put in during 2016 that worries me.

No doubt he was partly injured, but gee I saw a bunch of players last night, some far from 100% absolutely putting in 110%, all I saw from him during 2016 was total disinterest SO if he's digging his heels in ,and wants his $700k, " then ****ing play like you deserve it, or **** off and retire".
I agree with you there 100% feathered friend !!!

Well I read he only missed 2 games all year in 2016 so he's fit. And he's leaving for family reasons - maybe the reason is his brother misses him and wants him back in the maroon and white lol I think most of us would be thrilled to see him back for a year or two. Be a nice story.

If cheap and it awakened our $700k man it might be worth a shot, but I think the rigours of the NRL are about 500% harder than the ESL so doubt he'd be up to it.

I know I know Mark..there I was having a nice little Manly daydream and you had to spoil it with logic and rational thought...

Wasn't there talk of Brett seeking a release and joining him over there. If so that won't be happening now.
Mixed feelings about it, Brett was one of my favourite players but the last few years have been stained.
Brett has missed a lot of games since Glenn left and when he has played it seems like he is just going through the motions. Don't know if he lost the motivation or its from the injuries. Maybe having them play one more season together might bring the best out in both of them before retiring at the end of 2017.
The future is the Turbos and they should be priority number one, then maybe sign Glenn on a performance based contract.

I would love to see Glenn back. After all he never said anything publicly about Manly after he was forced to leave, not like Watmough and Foran. It would be great to have one last season with our champs- Skivvy, Brett and Glenn. Wouldn't it be lovely if they could contribute one last season to a great season next year and help our young players in the process.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6