Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Well, A while back i was saying that we should keep glenn stewart as he can slot into the backrow next year with BK going... perhaps he'll be on the bench or something but when i mentioned this majority of posters on here were saying that he shouldn't play 1st Grade at all.

This surprised me as from what i've seen from him he handles First Grade ok... not an elite player yet but i think the games he has played he's been alright.

Well, we got another look at him last night so thought i'd ask you all if you still think he can't handle first grade??

I personally think he went well... and may have a future in the top grade!!

I am in no way trying to have a go at anyone just generally want to know what you people think of him as a player and whether he should be a first grade player for the mighty eagles. I ask this because i am a huge fan of the Stewart brothers and would love to see them both in Maroon and White for a long time to come.

In the past Glenn has lacked penetration in attack, just like willo, last night he was far better in that aspect. If he can use that as a base to improve he could be a very good first grade player

Glenn Stewart has good ball skills and is a solid defensive player. He is not a game breaker but has the potential to be a solid first grader. He won't be top tier as he is a bit too small.

Didn't do his chances of selection in the top grade any harm at all on the weekend. Concern is size but he played bigger and somehow looked bigger.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4