Glenn's knee fear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the mauler said:
Dont want Gift back til his 100%. No point risking it and losing him for the rest of the season.

100% agree, Gift is too valuable. Hopefully Wolfy takes the field on Sunday, it's been nearly 2 months since he torn the hammy in the Broncos game.

110% ready....He is a must for the remainder of teh saeson...please dont waste him on one game

the mauler said:
Dont want Gift back til his 100%. No point risking it and losing him for the rest of the season.

Agreed x 3 - we have had so many players out this season and we are 5th. I have heard so many commentators say if Manly are at 100% come finals no one will beat them.

If he wasn't up too playing Origin tomorrow night why risk him against Parra? The original assessment on the injury was 4 weeks so I think this is more just talk for the papers and Parra to chew over

If Wolf is back I'd also consider giving Snake a rest, with Whare at FB.

Two bruising games in five days is a worry for a guy on restricted training - Lets keep him fresh for business time

jwaa said:

Two bruising games in five days is a worry for a guy on restricted training - Lets keep him fresh for business time

Totally agree. 2 games in 5 days is a big risk for Snake. More likely to pick up a serious injury and should be wrapped up in cotton wool IMO. Save the Stewart Bros for the big games and the end of season.

the mauler said:
jwaa said:

Totally agree. 2 games in 5 days is a big risk for Snake. More likely to pick up a serious injury and should be wrapped up in cotton wool IMO. Save the Stewart Bros for the big games and the end of season.

I thought that was an issue for Snake after game 2, but he did back up and play against the Storm, although he did have a bit of a stinker.

Yep give Glenn to have as long as possible off untill he is fully fit.

Snake, T-Rex & Choc to come off once we've comfortably put Parra away.

Will Give our bench more valuable game time

jwaa said:

Love to see it but can't be complacent anymore.
Need to win these games to make it to the business end.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pr5nhr

If he is good to go, play him

Remember last weekend the same thing was being said about T Rex, how there was no way he would be right and shouldn't be risked etc, and he came out and dominated for 80mins

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6