Glory Glory Man United!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't deny them that's all we need for them to win the champions league as well.As a LIVERPOOL supporter i won't hear the end of this i hope chelsea fire up faarken.

haven't seen any highlights from the game yet, but i thought it was a mis print to begin with

*cough* ian roberts *cough cough*

i must admit though, even i am getting sick of ronaldos protesting.hopefully SAF will have it out of his system next year.

Champions league predictions any one?

1 Chelsa (Drogba 68')
v
1 Man Utd (Carrick 24')
4-2 on Penalties

Because he is trying to stir ****.

Not only that certain people need to compensate for their lack of self esteem and well put delicately "other things" that they have to have big dogs, call soccer a "poofters game", drive big cars and motor bikes.

All compensating for something

Dan link said:
Because he is trying to stir S**t.

Not only that certain people need to compensate for their lack of self esteem and well put delicately \"other things\" that they have to have big dogs, call soccer a \"poofters game\", drive big cars and motor bikes.

All compensating for something

I don't own a motorbike, my dog is tiny, I drive a standard commodore and have a huge dick and I still say soccer is for poofs :p

I have a kelpie X, drive a 99 AU Falcon Wagon and borrow the neighbours 250 trailbike if I feel the urge for a ride in the bush. 

And soccer is a game for soft blokes that aren't hard enough to play a contact sport who congregate together to play an one-dimensional and boring sport as a way of commiserating each other that they never reached alpha male status. 

All of which fits perfectly into my aforementioned bracket matas!

1 dimensional? as opposed to catching a ball and running at a line?

Non-contact? Sure less contact than the Rugby style games. But certainly not non-contact.

Also has a fairly high rate of injuries, just different to those of League.

Quite clearly some just do not have the mental capacity to understand and be able to read the game of football. It requires a hell of a lot more going on upstairs than even a fullback or half back in league would have.

It is a game of, skill strategy, patience and nerve.

I will say though I currently have the pleasure of playing with the best Goal Keeper I have ever had in a team, and he grew up playing League, which makes him perfect for goals.

You did your best to sell it.

The only game of Soccer I have ever enjoyed watching was when LA Galaxy played Sydney FC (?) and the score was like 5 - 3 or something. There was a few goals in it anyway. Apart from that the stuff I see on Fox sports is enough to put a man to sleep. All you do is listen to pommie dickheads wail on for 90 minutes with maybe a goal or 2 stuck in there somewhere.

Each to their own I spose but there was a time when I played soccer (actually played rep soccer as a youngster) but I still couldn't come round to watching it. Playing it is fun but watching is a snoozefest. One thing I will reccommend is to have your young bloke start off playing soccer and then transfer to rugby league. As long as he has the pills to cop the contact he will have developed excellent footwork from his soccer days. Makes for a perfect centre.

Dan link said:
All of which fits perfectly into my aforementioned bracket matas!

1 dimensional? as opposed to catching a ball and running at a line?

Non-contact? Sure less contact than the Rugby style games. But certainly not non-contact.

Also has a fairly high rate of injuries, just different to those of League.

Quite clearly some just do not have the mental capacity to understand and be able to read the game of football. It requires a hell of a lot more going on upstairs than even a fullback or half back in league would have.

It is a game of, skill strategy, patience and nerve.

I will say though I currently have the pleasure of playing with the best Goal Keeper I have ever had in a team, and he grew up playing League, which makes him perfect for goals.

Beta?  Are you there Beta?  Come in Beta?

Really it should have been 3-0 at half time, Carlos Tevez and Carrick, HOW DID THEY MISS??... then giggs, kicks it straight into terrys' head. But United are deserved champions!. conquered england and europe. I was really disappointed in the SBS commentary team and contiuning to say that Ronaldo didn't perform in a big game. I didn't think he did much wrong today, he gave away no cheap ball (as he nis proned to do), scored a goal, actually defended in some parts of the game.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!@

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4