GO CANBERRA!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah go the raiders. Do Manly a huge favour.

As a Canberraen, always had a soft spot for the raiders. (unless there playing Manly of course :))

Yeah go the raiders. Do Manly a huge favour.

As a Canberraen, always had a soft spot for the raiders. (unless there playing Manly of course :))

Dugan is an idiot.

Centre of the field and he kicks it out on the full. The Brisbane score.

Just let them back into the game from nothing.

I can't stand this idiot and the rubbish he does. Thank god he doesn't play for Manly.

NYEagle

Dugan is an idiot.

I can't stand this idiot and the rubbish he does. Thank god he doesn't play for Manly.

NYEagle

NYEagle said:
Dugan is an idiot.

NYEagle

Very overrated player.

NYEagle said:
Dugan is an idiot.

NYEagle

Very overrated player.

YEah, dumb kick from Dugan. Still he is highly valued by the Bulldogs too. Alex Glenn out of the game with leg injury.

YEah, dumb kick from Dugan. Still he is highly valued by the Bulldogs too. Alex Glenn out of the game with leg injury.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2