Go the donkeys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
Donkeys and chokers knocking the crap out of each other. Gold! Let's hope for bags of injuries on both sides.
:)

Donkeys on top, nice try to Meow Yow Yee. We could be leading the comp by Monday night

Meow just butchered a try but looks like he just got awarded a really dodgy try

jjai said:
I tipped them i hope they win..

I tipped the chokers as well but hope they lose :)

Shocking forward pass not called on the try just before half-time. Two touches and two refs hang your heads in shame!

Nice. Des is right in the hunt to get that elusive minor premiership. We'll have to topple Melbourne though, somehow they always finish above (just) us.

It's good but let's have a dose of reality.

After this round, we could be number 1.
Saints haven't had a win in a month. They'll be desperate. They're also playing us at the opening of their new Wobblygong stadium.
These pricks will be fired up. If we beat them, we'll be favourites & rightly so. The problem is that you don't become favourites by doing it easy.
I'm not being negative, just saying it wont be easy.
We haven't really been challenged this year except in the three games we've lost.

Who cares about a Minor Premiership? Noone remembers - it is the big one that counts.

I have sat through many Minor Premierships for us to choke - back in the 70s, 80s and 90s to know that what happens in September is the real deal.

Happy to beat the Choke, though in 2008 it was an unlucky loss at Brookie a week or so before the semis that convinced us we had what it took to win the comp.

$100k plus match against 8th & week off is good enough incentive for the minor premiership.

Chance to jump to first with best attack and maybe best defence this weekend.

I tipped the Broncs, thinking the beaten up QLDrs would be fired up against the mentally and physically drained Sunt "boy George" dragqueens team.

The Parra game is going to be really testing our players as Tigers are starting their roll and will beat the Storm.

Minds on the job boys - We will be 1st come 8.30pm monday night!

when the siren went for this game I started punching the couch..."**** yeah!!" That was because I changed my tip at the last minute and we now had an opportunity, even just for 1 week, to hit the top of the table.

The only thing I am worried about is, if we beat St George, where is our next loss going to come from? We have a good run after the bye but we could lose any of those. If we win them all then we get a situation where the Dogs, Storm or Brisbane games we could lose...and its at this point that it should be just us Melbourne and Dragons...Melbourne would get first if they beat us.

I just hope we are holding up the JJ Giltinan Shield at Brookie Round 25.

I am getting way ahead of myself here but Duff said to me that nothing will be able to beat the pure emotion of 08. This year might top it. The reason is that this is only the first year of our halves and our juniors. This team we have on contract is together for another 3 years. We win the GF this year with a young squad and we could be seeing a dynasty begin like it should have after 08.

Dynasty? Premiership hangover? Hey I am generaly a glass half full guy but you blokes, your cups are well and truly runnething over.

I'm not to concerned about Melbourne. They have had a tone of home games to start the year and in my opinion will struggle for the rest of the year with all there away games. If we can win the next 2 I'm very confident we will get the minor premiership.

Saints are going to have a few players out next week which will help our cause even further. Have to beat Parra first though.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Dynasty? Premiership hangover? Hey I am generaly a glass half full guy but you blokes, your cups are well and truly runnething over.

This.

We aren't even the stand out team in the comp FFS. Tone it down a bit lads, you'll burn yourselves out too early.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8