Go the Dragons and Canberra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
2 huge games tomorrow that may determine our top 4 chances

If they both get up, that will leave the comp with teams 2-5 on 28 and us lurking on 26, with only the Panthers having a better differential, so if we are good enough it is there for the taking

The game against the Roosters may determine whether we get a home final or not

I hope the Dragons beat the Roosters but they have already started to choke and Roosters have hit form at the right end of the season. I hope we can beat the Roosters when we play them. 

The roosters scare me,they have the forwards and flash but very sharp and effective ball work,they are a good team right now and an entertainment machine

I think we're going to have to beat them in the finals,from the ladder predictor i done,having each team win by 1 as the scorelines are to much of a variable,my predictions led us to a grand final qualifier against them,meeting the Panthers in the big game then going on to play hopefully warrington as bradfords goose is cooked

Well the Goons did the business, a good tough match too.

That Masoe from the Roosters is a gun, better than JWH imo

Goons dominated physically today so will be a tough encounter next monday night, and upon looking at our draw we have been shafted by scheduling again having to back up the following saturday night

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Well the Goons did the business, a good tough match too.

That Masoe from the Roosters is a gun, better than JWH imo

Goons dominated physically today so will be a tough encounter next monday night, and upon looking at our draw we have been shafted by scheduling again having to back up the following saturday night

It looked to me as though St Choke bored them into submission. They are ordinary to watch.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4