God bless the Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely!!

Its all still alive and possible.

I'm teary at the Souths, Easts GF again not being possible......

I hope nobody took the miserable $2.75 the bookies had about a Chooks' Premiership on Friday. :p I took $7.50 on us and that is probably down the drain anyways.

Rorters v Cows = Vermin get bashed up in week 3

Now if Manly can get their finger out and perform, we have a chance to get to week 3 against a team that for once will be favourites.

This result completely changes the semi final picture.

Assuming NQ win, the Roosters have to beat NQ, and a fresh Souths just to MAKE the grand final!.
The look even more gawn than us.
Sigh, and they were just about anoint Mitchell Pierce as the new prime minister.

Go Manly!

NYEagle

Now a big big NQ win makes Manly's effort last week look pretty good!
18-0 after 20 minutes!
I'm growing in confidence by the minute.

My wife's from Townsville and follows the Cows as well as the Eagles. We've been together a long, long time and I've never managed to pleasure her as much as I just did when I told her the Cowboys would have a chance to knock both the Roosters and the Rabbits out of the comp…

Ron E. Gibbs said:
My wife's from Townsville and follows the Cows as well as the Eagles. We've been together a long, long time and I've never managed to pleasure her as much as I just did when I told her the Cowboys would have a chance to knock both the Roosters and the Rabbits out of the comp…

5th October, 2014 will be a great day at your household then - Manly v Cowboys nw a possible GF :)

Yeah, good game, great result, rejigs the whole finals race!

As I said, the Riff "overcoming" the Rorters like that was almost as blissful as some quality-work "elsewhere" as it were.

The Rorters r00ted, and at the last-minute.

And it should remind us all, anything's possible in rugby league.

We can still beat either the Scum or Dogs; so let's all UNITE and get behind our men (well not literally "behind them" with @KOMORI on-the-job regarding suggestive behaviour tonight!).

But U know what I mean.

(And Good Luck to Kitey and the Panthers)

They've regenerated very quickly, very well, changed the whole dynamic of the Finals now. And proven the job can still be done with wounded-troops!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6