God bless the sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly and Roosters both beaten by the 2 worst named teams this round. It says a lot about last weeks game and how much it took out of the players.

Very lazy Chooks effort, way too cocky (excuse the pun). They gave up at 24-0 and didn't want to get their jumpers dirty after that. Soft. Sharks didn't do anything magical, nor anything amazing, in fact they were pretty bland.

NYEagle said:
mozgrame said:
F**k the chooks and all they stand for!!!! Hahaha........man, they SUCK!!

Well said. Beautifully articulated :)

That post brought to you by Hahn Super Dry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TCgRqKbTIM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa-jJAkx9MI

Hahn! Aaahhhh. WHAT????

Yes, good on the Sharkies. The Roosters were way too 'cocky' and it serves them right!

NYEagle said:
That was inspirational.

A Roosters loss like that - priceless!

I'll never forget the time when the Sharks were at the Super League and when News Ltd tried to destabilize the ARL, false rumours were spread of us jumping across and the loudest opponents were the Sharks.

Then after we got back as a sole entity back in 2002 and 2003, their fans jeered and mocked us at Brookie (the nerve) because they thought they finally had the wood over us.

Nobody hate us more than the Sharks and the Eels.

I'll never be on the Sharks side.
I'll never feel sorry for them.
I'll never cheer for them.

-

Ramrod said:
NYEagle said:
That was inspirational.

A Roosters loss like that - priceless!

I'll never forget the time when the Sharks were at the Super League and when News Ltd tried to destabilize the ARL, false rumours were spread of us jumping across and the loudest opponents were the Sharks.

Then after we got back as a sole entity back in 2002 and 2003, their fans jeered and mocked us at Brookie (the nerve) because they thought they finally had the wood over us.

Nobody hate us more than the Sharks and the Eels.

I'll never be on the Sharks side.
I'll never feel sorry for them.
I'll never cheer for them.

-

They're just one of fifteen clubs with inferiority complexes.

For the cynical, or merely suspicious; the other team primarily involved with the ASADA saga (Essendon in the AFL) also orchestrated a stunning upset last night...

Perhaps swab-tests are advisable (two weeks in a row for the Sharks!).

Or else whatever they're doing, saying and/or taking at halftime needs to be declared!

If they could bottle that, they'd be world-beaters and might even win their 1st ever competition.

Sharks win - $10
Chooks lose - $100
Chooks lose to a coachless Sharks after leading 24-0? - PRICELESS

What will be the excuses? No Tupou, RTS, Cordner or Jennings. Sharks had no Gallen, no Carney and NO COACH.....yet they still had Chicken Tonight for dinner ;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7