God bless Tooves, greatest game plan ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
Let souffs get out to a 14-0 lead and think they have got it won and then roll them. Worked to perfection!!

Tooves for coach of the year!

Souths deserve to be smacked around the head. At no point did they play to their strengths. I'm not complaining but Souths must have put up an ineffective bomb at least half a dozen times.

Well done Tooves,last year you went with Des,s way,that ended in a screaming mess,this year you tried your way,and you have us in the grand final,no matter what happens from here,we all love ya Tooves and are proud of you and the boys,surely he has to be coach of the year

Where I think they erred (souths) was not playing an old hand in Matt King on the wing. Walker and Bryson were bamboozled by the big occasion, and Killer and Snake had a night out. Experience is everything.

How weird yesterday arvo Fox had the 1984 Manly Souths final. Knowing Manly led 14-0 and lost, I couldn't bear to watch it.

I completely agree with the sentiments of this thread. The game plan. The execution. The ability. The leadership. Ok, I can be honest and say that all flew in the face of my statements about Toovey so far.

I was SO impressed. I don't think I have ever been more excited than last night about a semi final game of footy. What with all the channel nine's Rabbit love in, and Rabs wanting to sleep with each Burgess Brother one at a time.

Ryan said:
I completely agree with the sentiments of this thread. The game plan. The execution. The ability. The leadership. Ok, I can be honest and say that all flew in the face of my statements about Toovey so far.

I was SO impressed. I don't think I have ever been more excited than last night about a semi final game of footy. What with all the channel nine's Rabbit love in, and Rabs wanting to sleep with each Burgess Brother one at a time.

Well said mate.

Brissie Kid said:
How weird yesterday arvo Fox had the 1984 Manly Souths final. Knowing Manly led 14-0 and lost, I couldn't bear to watch it.

Saw and remember it. Stopped watching at half time.

From the 15th minute of the game there was a calmness about Manly, after Gifty had the start from hell, he made a try for Brett and the whole demeaour changed.

We know we can beat anyone, this team has such belief.

There was a game plan there that was different than last time which was good.

Don't undersell the execution by the players, especially guys like Lyon, Gift and Snake.

I have that image in my head of Friday nights game when the cameras turned to Geoff as he was on the sideline in the final moments of the game. He had that tiny smile and you could see the pride he had in his team. What an absolute legend!!! Would love nothing more than to see him on top of the players shoulders next weekend!! Here's hoping :) ps the board better get their act together and tie him to the club long term!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4