Gold Coast Holiday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
Just spent 8 days on the Gold Coast and now the wife and I want to move there.
Can any who may live in the area give me an idea on whether living there is as good as it is to holiday there.
The old girl just moved there and is a ready made babysitter , and along with the price of living and petrol , it looks like a very attractive option.
Although , at the moment , anything looks better than living in Wagga Wagga.

i am on the gold coast and agree with matabele, especially if u are looking at buying.

Anywhere within 5-15 mins of surfers u are looking at close to 1 mill for a card board box, in the outer suburbs, well the ones u actually would want to live in as in Runaway Bay, Helensvale, Varsity Lakes. are pretty high priced too and on a sat or sun morning takes ages to get to the beach.

the sporting culture in the sports clubs (junior leagues etc) are pretty competitive. i like the gold coast over newcastle (my previous in habitance)

Sunshine Coast is a snoozefest.

Love the goldie, would move there in a heart beat. Go for it earl. I don't think you'll regret a second of it.

Well, that's probably true. (never been to dubbo myself)

If you go up as far as noosa it's deadset spot the unwrinkly one.

Nutzcraw link said:
Well, that's probably true. (never been to dubbo myself)

If you go up as far as noosa it's deadset spot the unwrinkly one.

OI..the only wrinkles ive got are on my Nutz.  ;D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4