Golden Boot and International Team of the Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Don't know how JT won the Boot this year, had a lot of time out due to injury and spent a lot of time playing on one leg after the injury. If he was the best league player in the world in 2011 I'll eat my hat.

Greg Inglis had a pedestrian year through being lazy and being injured; how he made the Team of the year I can't understand. I watched Souths play Brisbane when they were still fighting for a semi's birth and he handled the ball four times in 80 minutes of football and made 3 tackles.

i was surprised as well.

thought benji...or at least 1 kiwi would have made int team of the year.

well done to jamie and choc... but still...jt as golden boot 2011?

International rugby league team of the year: Billy Slater (Melbourne), Akuila Uate (Newcastle), Greg Inglis (South Sydney), Jamie Lyon (Manly), Ryan Hall (Leeds), Darren Lockyer (Brisbane), Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland), James Graham (St Helens), Cameron Smith (Melbourne), Paul Gallen (Cronulla), Sam Thaiday (Brisbane), Gareth Ellis (Wests Tigers), Anthony Watmough (Manly).

Inglis and Thaiday are the ones that stand out for mine as not deserving to be in the team.

Glenn Stewart is unlucky not to get in. I reckon they didn't put him in because of the brawl.

mickyj said:
It's a joke award and means as little as the Dally M IMO.

Are you serious? The Daly M medal means a fair bit to the people who win it and is a true best and fairest award. The Daly M rookie of the year is the one that means bugger all! lol

Stevo said:
mickyj said:

Are you serious? The Daly M medal means a fair bit to the people who win it and is a true best and fairest award. The Daly M rookie of the year is the one that means bugger all! lol

Rookie of the year this year would have meant a great deal actually

Simms and others were in the class,2010 meant nothing because there were no good rookies

Stevo said:
mickyj said:

Dally M is a joke.

RLPA awards should get more press (voted on by there peers)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4