Golden Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Golden Eagles has announced the launch of its new website, marking the next step in the association's development.
Headed by former front rowers Mark Bryant and Josh Perry, the Manly Warringah Golden Eagles Association is a group of past rugby league players who turned out for the Sea Eagles in any grade, not just first grade.
New Golden Eagles

read more
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/01/20/golden_eagles_associ.html

Looks good for keeping the club culture alive

Just signed up for the newsletter (as all forum members should)

Some classic pics in the gallery as well....Dave Hosking in '86 sporting the "I've come to clean ze pool" mo!....

Just signed up for the newsletter (as all forum members should)

Some classic pics in the gallery as well....Dave Hosking in '86 sporting the "I've come to clean ze pool" mo!....

I did it just now!

'cause you told me too.

Hoping the Golden Eagles serve as a reminder to the owners that this is a club with long and strong tradition and they are simply the current custodians.

I helped Mark set this up. Never know guys, he "may" even make a few posts here :). By the way, he told me he (and many others) DO view the forums here. I got him in touch with Danners so that he can post official events and things :)

Watched both interviews and enjoyed both. No clowning around, just sharing their experiences which is what we want.
I still recall a radio interview with Dennis Ward. He mainly spoke about his lower grade days at Canterbury and why Canterbury didn't try to keep him. Interviews like that are gold.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7