Good bye to our stacked lineup in 2013...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chuck

Reserve Grader
Foran, Snake, T-Rex and Lussick are all on the verge of signing elsewhere.

Foran to the Dogs.

Snake to Dragons on a massive deal.

T-Rex - back to Parra.

Lussick - unconfirmed, most likely Roosters.

Pretty much done and dusted.

Why would the dragons throw massive money around on a fullback when morris is making a real go of it.

Before you all smash chuck he did say 7/2011 that that des had signed with the dogs which proved to be correct. mybluedog also seems to be in the know as well. Then again he could be totally wrong as I doubt the dragons will sign snake

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Des-Merged-Thread?pid=348735#pid348735

This **** is wrecking the site.
Think it's time I have holiday from the site until all these signing are completed. It's ****ed some Nuff Nuff can get on here and speak ****.

I think you're wrong because someone already told us Stewart is going to the Roosters and another bloke told us Lussick to the Eels and somebody said T Rex had a meeting in a fridge with the sharks.

Didn't the Dragons just sign Beale and have Morris going great at fb. Do we really need another thread on where all our players are supposedly going?.

tookey said:
Before you all smash chuck he did say 7/2011 that that des had signed with the dogs which proved to be correct. mybluedog also seems to be in the know as well

Not smashing him mate, just asking for a source.

Earnie the Eagle said:
tookey said:
Before you all smash chuck he did say 7/2011 that that des had signed with the dogs which proved to be correct. mybluedog also seems to be in the know as well

Same source as the Tele journos

quote='Chuck' pid='393328' dateline='1333078161']
Foran, Snake, T-Rex and Lussick are all on the verge of signing elsewhere.

Foran to the Dogs.

Snake to Dragons on a massive deal.

T-Rex - back to Parra.

Lussick - unconfirmed, most likely Roosters.

Pretty much done and dusted.

[/quote]

:dodgy:...:huh:...:argue:..:flogger:...:SHTF:...:mad:..:cool:...:D

In a nut shell.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
tookey said:

Same source as the Tele journos

What?.... from out of their arse.

Cambo said:
This s**t is wrecking the site.
Think it's time I have holiday from the site until all these signing are completed. It's f***ed some Nuff Nuff can get on here and speak s**t.

Chuck f**k off and die soon you fool

I am finding it amusing, but won't let these post upset me.

OneEyedEagle said:
Cambo said:
Think it's time I have holiday from the site until all these signing are completed. It's f***ed some Nuff Nuff can get on here and speak s**t.

Are you Chuck?

Cambo said:

You're an angry guy Cambo.

I'm not a nuff-nuff, clearly more educated than yourself and I've revealed my source before. I've been visiting this site since it launched and before that was on mwse before they started making you pay. So I've been around.

I'm not happy about it either but that doesn't mean I'm going to b*tch and moan about it like yourself.

Earnie the Eagle said:
tookey said:

Well one of my good mates is related to Choc and confirmed all this 2 days ago. But it really doesn't matter if I reveal my source does it? Just sounds like I'm making it all up.

He got the Des signing spot on and you all lambasted that at the time as well.

OneEyedEagle said:
Cambo said:

No one's trying to upset anyone, I thought this forum was supposed to be a source for Manly related information? Today I received some information, and thought I'd post it.

Clearly I'm wrong and it's just inhabited by numpties that rage against anything that doesn't fit their point of view/opinion.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2