Good company, **** game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
One highlight from the day was catching up with many people that frequent on this site.

People that spent time together at the Novatel for a few brews were

Fluffy, Duff and many more from their clan
Manlybacker
The Gronk (Mexican)
Clontago (mexican)
Dan his gf and Dad
Ryan
and Matabele.

The highlight of the day was the lads death Riding Norths during the game to lose in the last minute of the PL grand final and seeing Ryan in despair in that last minute when they lost, Ryan I bet moments like that remind you why your lucky Manly adopted you :)

And the main game, well that was just pure JUNK from Manly.

If I have time I'll place some photos of the group and the game tonight.

That was a great get together. Rhino's disappointment was priceless. Nothing like a swarm of eagle supporters enjoying a cold one.

Sounds like you guys had a good time . Commiserations to Ryan on the Bears heartbreaking loss. We were at the Leagues Club from 1-3pm then The Novotel from 4-6pm before entering the ground. We had category # 1 seats in aisle 105 ( $155 each ) , problem was that we seemed to be amongst a heap of Storm supporters.

After the match , we headed straight back to the Leagues Club and stayed there till 2-3am. Great reception by the fans when the bus pulled up out the front. The players , coaching staff & BK walked through to deafening cheers and the Manly chant went on for minutes. All the players then made short speaches & words were also spoken by Des , Zorba and Max Delmege. Delmege received a very appreciative applause. We were puzzled to hear Max say to the crowd " that Monaghan isn't on the plane to the UK , YET". We had consumed a few beers by that stage , but that is clearly what a few of us heard him say.

Didn't see any of you guys down at the Club afterwards , except Cliffy GC , maybe someone that was also there can shed some light on this. I'm confused ??

So there we have it another footy season over. I'm as disappointed as everyone else about losing the Grand Final , but I do believe that we overachieved this season. Hopefully next year we can go one better.

It was a lonely bus ride for me this afternoon from Narrabeen to Manly Leagues Club to retrieve my car from the day/night before. The great Geoff Toovey was also on my bus , perhaps heading to Manly to partake in Mad Monday activities. WE could have done with Tooves last night.

Great to read all your insightful comments throughout the season. Hope to catch up with a few of you guys soon.

Regards
ChuckWood

We were puzzled to hear Max say to the crowd \" that Monaghan isn't on the plane to the UK , YET\". We had consumed a few beers by that stage , but that is clearly what a few of us heard him say.

Oh Sweet Mother Mary! That HAS to be a joke. !pray:
!pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

[quote author=ChuckWood]
We were puzzled to hear Max say to the crowd \" that Monaghan isn't on the plane to the UK , YET\". We had consumed a few beers by that stage , but that is clearly what a few of us heard him say.

Oh Sweet Mother Mary! That HAS to be a joke. !pray:
!pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:
[/quote]

yeah why would you want one of the best hookers in the game at our club :)

Byso dont forget my brother in law Derek as well who was there.

It was a good get together. But just for rhino....i get it man Linda was no good

Byso dont forget my brother in law Derek as well who was there.

It was a good get together. But just for rhino....i get it man Linda was no good

Yeah I forgot his name. I put some photos in the thread below.

nah fLIP he is just a bit touchy because I called him a sell out

And Dan doesn't like being reminded that he talks the Mosman talk but walks the Cambelltown walk.

Its been nearly 2 years since I lived in Mosman, I did neutral bay talk for a while. Now its Artarmon talk!

I have no problems with my inner bogan, doesnt mean I have to dress like one.

Cash for comment!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7