Good game symonds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Not a match winning performance, but certainly held his own & stepped up after a stint in NSW cup making some quality tackles & Hits, plus simple risk free with the footy.
Worked hard & will be an asset in coming weeks....earning a recall for round 4.
Not going to Green bash, but Symonds was clearly a few notches above his fellow Ranga backrower/winger.....

Agree he was tremendous tonight. I loved what I seen from Red he played hard. He has the hands, he has the skill, he has the mobility and enough speed. If he played every game as hard as he did tonight he would be a rep player. He hit hard, ran hard, ran hard lines. His cover defence made the hard tackle look easy. He has the class, I was just excited to see a bit more mongrel in him tonight. Red helped DCE game early on as much a stewart did as well.

Just need Lussick and Buhrer in the team now, and we are set, and Barrett will have it right. At the expenses of Vave & Starling probably or Vave and Brown.

Just need Lussick and Buhrer in the team now, and we are set, and Barrett will have it right. At the expenses of Vave & Starling probably or Vave and Brown.

Symonds was great tonite but came off with what appeared to be a leg injury so not sure if he will be able to back up. Vave is a big improver and bends the line so he won't be going anywhere

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6