Good loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chuck

Reserve Grader
Knew that was coming. No shame in that loss. Tigers are a top 4 team when fit (and they are getting close to full strength bar Tuqiri). The fact we pissed away possession for the entire 2nd half, made terrible decisions with the ball (King, DCE and Lyon particularly) and had a brain fart in defense for 7 minutes - it's all stuff that can be fixed quite easily.

Hey, at least most of the calls were fairly even tonight.

I think we'll drop another 2 in the run-in, but if we can still nick 4th then we're as good a chance as any.

Tigers are the team to avoid for any of the top 4.

I agree partially. Personally I think the tigers have nothing. We made some really dumb errors tonight which in the end cost us. The first ahlf we were all over them and I think that we thought we were home at 12 nil.

Are you kidding we should have smashed them after leading 12 nil that was kids stuff compared to how we have been playing.These young kids are 2 years away from really showing that they can mix it with the big boys but not this year im afraid.Piss oldfield off he is f@#ked.....

So let's put it down to a 'Keating loss' - the type you have to have to get your mind back on the job.

Shut up shop,and were outplayed in the 2nd half.Should have been up by 20 to nullify that by 1/2 time.Need to lift a cog to beat st merge/bonkos/scum.

best game the tigpies payed all season, wish some posters had a rope with 13...... rather than a blunt knife on the wrists.

Why werent you in norway when it would have been conveniant

MPC75 said:
I agree partially. Personally I think the tigers have nothing. We made some really dumb errors tonight which in the end cost us. The first ahlf we were all over them and I think that we thought we were home at 12 nil.

The Tigers have nothing? They have the world's best player (when he feels like it), some great attacking weapons, a potential NSW centre, one of the best back rows in the comp, and an origin calibre hooker. Hardly nothing. Most pundits had them tipped for top 4 this year, but again they have been hit hard by injuries. They will make some noise in the finals.

Chuck said:
Knew that was coming. No shame in that loss. Tigers are a top 4 team when fit (and they are getting close to full strength bar Tuqiri). The fact we pissed away possession for the entire 2nd half, made terrible decisions with the ball (King, DCE and Lyon particularly) and had a brain fart in defense for 7 minutes - it's all stuff that can be fixed quite easily.

Hey, at least most of the calls were fairly even tonight.

I think we'll drop another 2 in the run-in, but if we can still nick 4th then we're as good a chance as any.

Tigers are the team to avoid for any of the top 4.

It was a lazy effort - very poor form. When that many fans follow you up the highway & pay good money to get in, the team should put some effort in. Hopefully a wake-up call. last few games have all been the same lack luster performance.

The team is capable of so much more than the crap dished up tonight.

We only lost by two points. Not like it was a thrashing.We played badly in the second half but we'll still be sitting on second at the end of this round.Pretty hard to perform at maximum intensity all season though. The boys will be pissed at losing a match that we should have won and the Roosters will pay for it next week.

Jerry1 said:
It was a lazy effort - very poor form. When that many fans follow you up the highway & pay good money to get in, the team should put some effort in. Hopefully a wake-up call. last few games have all been the same lack luster performance.

The team is capable of so much more than the crap dished up tonight.

Some ppl are hard to please!
2nd spot on the ladder and have only lost 5 out of 21.

I'm glad guns aren't allowed to be carried by everyone. You'd have shot them as they were running off for what? A lesser than 'great' perfomance in the 2nd half?

And you travelled so far! Nearly an hour! Boy... I hope the Club reimburses you for your time & money.

Anyone think the Storm will settle for a good loss. No Way. If you want to win the premiership then games like this are must win not good loss.

mickqld said:
. . . If you want to win the premiership then games like this are must win not good loss.

Really? So which ones do you say are NOT must win (if you want to win the premiership)?

Or do you think it is necessary to go through undefeated in order to win the premiership?

A few things we didn't capitalize on: lyon's line break in first half, rodney's long run, matai's awesome line break at start of 2nd half, Lyon and oldfield dropping the bombs that would have been tries. Wests did well marking up closely on Brett when he was in the backline.

agree, you can't win them all.

After being 12 nil up and making 90+metres from the first set in the second half, we got too complacent. They were more energised and wanted to win the game more.

Tigers have gun second rowers. Benji and Farah were switched on for once and Ellis is a Beast.

It the kick in the a$$ that we need

Brookvale said:
agree, you can't win them all.

After being 12 nil up and making 90+metres from the first set in the second half, we got too complacent. They were more energised and wanted to win the game more.

Tigers have gun second rowers. Benji and Farah were switched on for once and Ellis is a Beast.

It the kick in the a$$ that we need

We will not win this year with the young guns in there first year no way,wait till they hit the semis they will be crunched by the opposition teams and will be under a lot of pressure..very dissapointed with some senior players last nite watmough,glenny,king and kite had very quiet
games and these blokes should have stood up in the second half but didnt....plus we need robbo and wolfy in fit or hoppa on hes game to even be competitve in sept ,oct.......i predict 2014 premiers...

we've only been well beaten twice this year. First week against the Storm and the Dragons game at WIN. They were away from home, but against the only 2 other teams that can win this comp. Don't lose hope the pressure is on the other 2 and there is plenty of upside for our boys.

The other losses were only by 2 points.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6