Good Luck and best wishes Fluffy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Whilst I can't believe that anyone would organise their wedding during the footy season I guess the NRL don't help with the way the fixture dates are released.
Fluffy - good luck for tomorrow mate and hope your wedding day goes well and all the very best for the future.
Make sure there is a plasma tuned to Fox at the reception and keep the speeches short so that Kel, Jake, Phil and Jonno etc can get to watch the game?
We'll raise a tin for you on the Hill
Cheers
Bob, Sam and Jaime

Good luck and my comiserations mate. I have managed to get myself into a position where I am engaged and we have a deal that the other half has to meet a few specific criteria before we organise the wedding. I may get away with it for another year I reckon :)

Dan link said:
Good luck and my comiserations mate. I have managed to get myself into a position where I am engaged and we have a deal that the other half has to meet a few specific criteria before we organise the wedding. I may get away with it for another year I reckon :)

KPI's - I should have done that myself

Good Luck Fluff, hope it goes well.

You are the last of the great romantics Danny Boy :)

essentially yes KPI's :)

Around money, weight and a few other things all in all a fair deal for both

Good luck & congrats for tomorrow Fluffy - you might finally lose your Virginity - dont drink too much at the reception....

Best wishes from me Fluffy and Hop. It may be a lonely spot on the hill for me tonight without the usual crew. I am sure the boys on the field and all the others will toast you with a win.

I might have to duck accross the road from the reception at about 5:25 tomorrow, I think we'll need another bag of ice from the pub.

All on the hill need to make extra noise to cover for the missing masses.
Get it on MB.

ManlyBacker link said:
Best wishes from me Fluffy and Hop. It may be a lonely spot on the hill for me tonight without the usual crew. I am sure the boys on the field and all the others will toast you with a win.

Will be very lonely if you're on the Hill tonight Stuey - the game's on tomorrow?

Best wishes to Fluffster and Hopium. I trust that any probity checks into your past don't affect her political career!!! :)

There will need to be another 1000 at Brookie to make up for the missing noise.

The day I got married, John Gray kicked a goal from the sideline in the last minute to beat Norths and I hope tomorrow is not that close!!

I trsuts that all goes well on the big day fluffy and Hope. 

At least the weather looks fine and hopefully Manly will provide a win as well.

Congratulations on your impending wedding tomorrow. Hope everything goes well for you both & all the best for the future and before you know it there will be little Fluffys running around (that is if there aren't any already as I wouldn't know). Congrats again.

Where's all the gos from the big event, or are you all still recovering? Who did what to the potplant and was the Push It Up sign found draped over a body in the wrong room?

Dan link said:

You told her to lose weight before you'll marry her?

Balls of steel son, balls of steel!!

Dan link said:

Dude - come on mate. Why say things like that?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7