Good luck David Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Broken neck sounds pretty severe. I know he is young and fit but there must be some chance he won't come back? Either way he has been a sensation for us, on & off the field. I wish him a full recovery.

Yep all the best Wolfman. I still think the way the storm twisted and contorted his body should be outlawed....

Get well soon Wolfie... Appreciate your efforts for the team but you health is way more important. Can't wait to see you back on the field doing what you do so well.

All the best Wolfman. I'm really going to miss your efforts on and off the field. Hope to see you back next year in the maroon and white but more importantly hope you make a full and speedy recovery.

Is there confirmation of the injury?
Nothing else matters above health, including premierships. All the very best for a focussed recovery to full health to a player who brought much delight, excitement, and joy.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Brilliant player on the field and great club man off the field.

Wish him all the best. There's no doubt he plays the game hard. Im glad he was able to savour a premiership win with us because he has been continuously cruelled by injury.

torana355 said:
Yep all the best Wolfman. I still think the way the storm twisted and contorted his body should be outlawed....

I don't think that had anything to do with it, you see that sort of thing in numerous games where they try and hold players up over the line, don't think it was intentional. I'm sure the injury occurred at the first point of contact where he basically ran full pelt head first into one of the Storm players' chest. Unlucky for Wolfie.

Here's to a full recovery, not the sort of injury you would wish on anyway to be honest. Is this the same injury Ben Ross had ?

Des said that he is still in RNS Hospital and will he will be out of action for 4 months.
I hope he makes a full recovery. Then he can decide if he wants to continue putting his body through torture again. He can always wear one of those braces like Brent Tate.

I hope he can make a comeback. I think the damage was done when he hit one of the storm players in the sternum, I don't the storm players contributed to it and should be lauded for keeping his neck stable.

good luck wolfman. hope u make a speedy recovery

slater will always be a scummy dog in my eyes but he did well in the situation to stay under him until told otherwise

as much as i loathe slater, he deserves credit for helping wolf when it occurred. on continuous call today they said all the players involved in the tackle heard a 'crack', slater told all the storm players to not move & they stayed in position until help arrived then he instructed his team mates to slide away when it was safe to do so.
he also has been calling to check on wolf this morning.
i hate writing anything nice about him but he does deserve credit for this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6