Good luck ex Manly boys Rnd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
Good luck to the ex Manly boys getting a good run at other clubs in the first round 2013:
Darcy Lussick runon prop at Parra
Dean Whare runon fullback at Penrith
Trex runon back rower at dogs
Wishem the best.

How is trex different from Darcy ? Both got amazing offers they could not knock back

Players leave Manly their careers are over name the last player that left Manly and was a success ?

lsz said:
How is trex different from Darcy ? Both got amazing offers they could not knock back

I suppose ud want to wish Des luck as well??? He got an offer he couldn't refuse...

Johnny Mayes,unwanted by the Roosters in 72,left us in 73 to go back and excel at the Roosters and Australia.
Even the great Bozo was a shadow of himself when he left us.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Players leave Manly their careers are over name the last player that left Manly and was a success ?

Maria Hargraves is playing test football thats not too bad......even though he's a rorter.

I like Whare as a player and I hope he makes a good chocolate soldier.

But yes, he has two horror matches in the season, gifting tries to snake and the Lyons.

It's the salary cap. Thats why he left.

But for T. rex it was something else. Break a leg you big puff ball (said with respect of course).

If course that is what I meant mauler, do not forget crusher as well

I don't wish them good luck or bad luck. I only follow the boys in maroon & white with a Sea Eagle on their chest.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
weev said:
I like Whare as a player and I hope he makes a good chocolate soldier.

But yes, he has two horror matches in the season, gifting tries to snake and the Lyons.

It's the salary cap. Thats why he left.

But for T. rex it was something else. Break a leg you big puff ball (said with respect of course).

What he said!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8