Good News RE: Signing (Mark Bryant)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
2 years is the period going around the traps.
Exponentially improving. Great news for the club, and for Mark.

I'm extremely happy with this. He always puts in.

i wouldnt say exponentially improving, started really well this year but has been no where near that good lately.

Better than others...

No need to name names I feel.

na I will Flip...KING- all this constructive criticism has him nearly playing up to the standard of a first grade footballer- why stop now!

King has out played bryant lately and over the year they would be on par in my books with rose in 4th and daylight 5th

Excuse me for being the realist.

To be honest i looked for one of Lulu but is seems they are all taken by the many on this site that keep rating his 60m better than kings 100m. He has been worse than King in 05 but nobody blinks an eye. Did he catch you with one of his sheep or something?

Worse than King in 05? Surely you mean 06, none of our props were worse than King in 05.

Leuluai plays a different role to King. He's an impact player, to come on, run hard and hit hard. I'd rather Leuluai's hard-hitting impact than King's 'get to the line and fall' strategy.

King has out played bryant lately and over the year they would be on par in my books with rose in 4th and daylight 5th

Rose has been all over King since he came into first grade.

I reckon it's not a competition, and they all add a different complexion to our ranks, that has had us cmoming 3rd.

I'm good with them right now.

yet only 1 gets paid out.

The guy is averaging 11 hitups and 95m per game, not far off a "decent" mark yet still cops threads about how bad he is whilst making 130m.

lulu is averaging 60m this season and has spent plenty of time on the sideline - dont know how you guys are rating that "effort". For much of the season you were lucky to see two hard tackles in one game from him and one good hit up, he even eclipsed Kings record of 23m in the cronulla game last year with a 20m effort.

Bryant has played as many bad games and as many good gmaes as King - hence why i rated them the same - apparently thats not allowed unless you have their photo on the wall.

Piggy has improved but his defence early on was very ordinary and his lack of fitness was severly limiling his effect. As his fitness has improved he has taken over the impact role better than lulu with the same average metres.

Kite started well, and has been consistanly good until the last couple of months where he has been exeptional, there is no competiion between him and any other prop.

But we all know that King could make 150m a game for the season and been our worst prop in plenty of peoples eyes here.

I don't think fluffy is a King lover... i think fluffy takes the same outlook on him as i do.

It's just that people are relentless at putting **** on king and so fluffy gets a bit of **** because he's watches the game without dis-regarding king before kick off

lulu is averaging 60m this season and has spent plenty of time on the sideline - dont know how you guys are rating that \"effort\". For much of the season you were lucky to see two hard tackles in one game from him and one good hit up, he even eclipsed Kings record of 23m in the cronulla game last year with a 20m effort.
This is why he was not re signed

But we all know that King could make 150m a game for the season and been our worst prop in plenty of peoples eyes here.

But we all know he won't :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4