Good News Story On Alex McKinnon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sideline Eye

Reserve Grader
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ues-to-rise-to-challenge-20150324-1m6ahe.html

The theme coming from this story is his desire to walk again and never give up attitude. A quote raised throughout the article is Alex saying "you have to deal with the cards you are dealt".

Manly is going through a rough patch at the moment with both halves leaving at seasons end and the mess left from the previous administration. I say we can only deal with the cards we have been dealt and move forward for what does not kill us can only make us stronger.

If you disagree at least the story is a welcome change from all the negativity of late.

Reading about his battle really puts things into perspective...so what if Foran is playing for the Eels next year, at least I can get up in the morning and get myself out of bed. He is one tough cookie and I hope he gets the opportunity to walk his lady down the isle one day.

ALEX THE SCOUT

Knights coach Nathan Brown clearly has a high opinion of former Newcastle forward Alex McKinnon’s eye for talent.

Brown has wasted no time appointing McKinnon as the club’s roster and talent identification manager. McKinnon has already signed one NRL hopeful and is in daily contact with every player manager in the game.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/0f439872f502b01e35569202480a7b63

EASTER miracles do happen. Just ask the amazing Alex McKinnon.

The former rugby league star is to become a father four years after the devastating spinal injury that left him a quadriplegic.

McKinnon and wife Teigan yesterday announced they are expecting their bundle of joy on their wedding anniversary, October 8.

Having kept their incredible news secret for more than a month, the excited couple dropped the bombshell news via Twitter moments after receiving their 12-week scan yesterday.

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6