Good old Cam Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SP_Eagle

WHat a surprise with Cameron Smiths tackle on Hayne... this guy is a scumbag... and the commentators saying its not his go... are they really that blind or just wankers too?

What about him winning the MOM!

I know he played well but geez I thought Inglis was classes above anyone else.

Hayne is a cat anyway. Smith might be a scumbag but he played the house down tonight.

Hayne took another dive.

He takes more dives than Smith throws forward passes.

Chip and Chase said:
Hayne is a cat anyway. Smith might be a scumbag but he played the house down tonight.

Very true, knees didn't even connect! lLaughed hard at Hayne slipping into auto cat mode!

blitzkrieg said:
Chip and Chase said:

Very true, knees didn't even connect! lLaughed hard at Hayne slipping into auto cat mode!

Didnt connect??? Righto Bill Harrigan, just because he is a cat (no question) don't mean that Scumbag Cam should even attempt it, he is the biggest niggler in the game, dirty purple scum captain

Smith has form. The dirty tard saved himself from a 40-0 grand final defeat by trying to rip Thaiday's head off. He is both a cat and a
dog.

Hayne is just an poor actor. As for Gallen. Fancy him trying to blame the ref decisions for the loss. Poor play did the NSW game in. He's taken on board the Stuart approach to a loss, blame the officials.

the try was scored theres no need to try to takle a guy thats already grounded the ball.

smith always puts elbows in to the back of players heads and neck after he has tackled them.

dirty scumbag

Kiwi Eagle said:
Thaiday is a bigger joke, another crack tonight from behind 3 others

Bigger.... maybe on par, but I agree always behind others, always the 3rd man in, never penalised!

I hate Smith just as much as the next guy but today he played well and when he did hit Hayne it was an accident - as for Thiaday he is a thug and will get sent off in a SOO.

Cambo just missed being sent off for his first attempted tackle on Mini - lucky it didn't connect. Always a great player but is hard to love the grub.

DSM5 said:
Hayne is just an poor actor. As for Gallen. Fancy him trying to blame the ref decisions for the loss. Poor play did the NSW game in. He's taken on board the Stuart approach to a loss, blame the officials.

Fair enough tonight. The refs read the script & only allowed the game its own life once the result had been taken care of.

Captain "worst fullback to ever play for Australia" Darren had to have his wankfest in front of all the inbreds.

Duff said:
DSM5 said:

Fair enough tonight. The refs read the script & only allowed the game its own life once the result had been taken care of.

Captain "worst fullback to ever play for Australia" Darren had to have his wankfest in front of all the inbreds.

And just like the dirty scum they are, they couldn't show Gallen one decent opportunity to speak. They even booed when he congratulated Lockyer. Poor form from the QLD supporters and I am not surprised.

Since that grub Billy was stopped from doing it, its now illegal to lead into a tackle with the knees or the feet. Even though it didn't hit his head, Smith still led in with his knees and should be punished accordingly. Scum act, doesn't matter whether Hayne was hit, or Glenn.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6