Good old captain drizzle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Captain drizzle puts his foot in bis gob again.

He questioned why Hayne would leave the NRL saying that he had accomplished everything he wanted to but forgot about the joy of winning a premiership.

Yeah Hayne and Parra were denied in 2009 as we were in 2007 by a team led by capt drizzle that openly cheated the cap until they were caught.

Smith epitomizes everything that stinks in our game. Cheating wrestling grappling ect.

I dread the day he becomes an immortal. Be a very sad day for the game.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
This is the same bloke who negotiated his contract with the purple filth without an agent. He signed 2 contracts and has never been held accountable for his actions. He then criticises Hayne because his cheating scum beat them in 2009.

What an absolute piece of work.

Like the bollocks carry on about Joey enjoying a wappy or two in the off season, or saying Mal's origin coaching should be considered, it has nothing to do with it.

The immortals are judged purely on what happens on the field and nothing else.

He is by far the best player since Johns.
The rest of it is emotional bullsh1t.

Having said that, I can't stand the cheating piece of filth.

Cameron Smith is a great player, make no mistake a great player. And he will go down as the best hooker in the modern age to date. However what irks me with him is that he is one of the leagues untouchables. He is as dirty as they come, a master manipulator with the refs, and niggles like it's going out of fashion. And all the time the commentators say what a cleanskin he is.

Why a player who was involved in robbing Hayne and the Eels of winning the 09 premiership would highlight that this player hasn't won a premiership shows his arrogance.

Regardless of what we think of Scam Smith, on this one he does have a point. Hayne said he had achieved everything in league.....but he never won a premiership (fact is even if Manly and the Eels were awarded the 2007 and 2009 premierships, neither won the GF on the day. We know we were moral victors, for what its worth). I wouldn't want an "*" next to one of our premiership wins.

For mine, Jarryd Hayne didn't achieve everything in the game. WC? Yes. SoO? Yes. Dally M? Yes. NRL Premiership? No.

But I do agree that Smith shouldn't be highlighting the Scum's 2009 'win'. And its typical of News Ltd. to ignore the fact that the club they owned were caught in the biggest cheating scam the game has ever known and for all intents and purposes robbed two clubs (in this case us and the Eels) of a premiership win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4