Goodbye and SOME good luck

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Perry - 2008 you drove us home,2009 was a bit softer but best of luck and thanks for everything,your effort was never really in question

Farrar - Great luck next year in england,i wish you all the pounds you deserve as a trusty Snake sidekick,ive sworn at you before but alot less than alot of the current roster

Tasi - Didnt know you,dont really care to,JWH is pretty crap and im convinced you'll follow him if the coaching staff didnt bother to resign you

Hodkinson - Good F***ing Riddance,your best performance easily eclipsed by
Ox's Worst,you are not worthy of wearing a Sea Eagles #7 when greats such as Hasler,Toovey,Orford (help me with a few more good halfbacks guys!) or even Monaghan in comparison to your hopelessness

Bailey - How i wish it was true........I'd love to see the back of you if it didnt sound so homoerotic,you are by far the dumbest and clumsiest player i have ever seen,i hope the last year of your contract is triple the improvement of T Rex this year,which was atleast 400%
This is how bad you are -----------------------,this is how bad i want you to be -

Nicely summarised. I remember once too Jason King was Bailey, his head called for each week.

Great Manly h'backs? Let's not forget Johnny Gibbs. The fallen socks and the head held back.

I would also like to say goodbye to all the Orford Bashers from the last few years - be careful what you wish for! Hodkinson played well enough until he became a dog and decided to cruise the year out. Ta Ta Doggy. That was the point where the team lost some interest, and never reached the same heights.

Players usually play out of their skins when they are on the market. Once they 'marry' a club they just go to work each week. Not all but some.

Shame to lose Farrar from Manly and the NRL so early. The Australian comp is getting weaker slowly while Super League Inc (UK) is getting stronger. In 10 years time the NRL will be a feeder competition. I know some of you say it is now, but just wait.

Finally, good luck to B Stewart!

I also heard that Farrar may well and truly come back after a year in the UK.

Can;'t remember where or how I heard it tho.  Maybe on the NRL website or RLW.

Can anyone else clarify?

It would be just like Hoffman at Melbourne, can't fit him in because of back ended contracts, so off to Super League for a year and then back again.....I bet you'll see him in Maroon and White again.

I'm really sorry to see Farrar go. He's been one of our best all year.
I'm no Bailey fan, but his last two matches were his best. I think we should acknowledge this and not keep denigrating him.
I'm frustrated that Easts have poached Tasi, and now Costigan from the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles. Also to hear that several of the Warriors Under 20s have been bought by Melbourne and Canberra, when we are not doing any recruiting. How those two clubs have money left under their cap and we don't is a mystery.

They werent nearly good enough Barry,not for our team
Farrar wouldnt crack into the top 17 but i loved his help anyway
and his heart,im sorry to see him go

Rugby league week said that manly were keen to resign manly after his contract in france is up after 1 year, dont be suprised if we see him back in the maroon and white in 2012

farrar  could have still been useful incase we suffered injuries & during the origin & trans tasman series , we get matai(i used matai 1st because he always does ;D)& another back injured then we will be wishing we still had him, or even if matai gets picked for NZ & brett or jamie  & watmough get picked for the aussies , we lose abit of depth in the back line ..

Barry Hyland link said:
I'm really sorry to see Farrar go. He's been one of our best all year.
I'm no Bailey fan, but his last two matches were his best. I think we should acknowledge this and not keep denigrating him.
I'm frustrated that Easts have poached Tasi, and now Costigan from the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles. Also to hear that several of the Warriors Under 20s have been bought by Melbourne and Canberra, when we are not doing any recruiting. How those two clubs have money left under their cap and we don't is a mystery.

What info have you got on the Warriors boys ? I haven't heard of any to Canberra yet

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6