Goodnight and good luck TRex.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top End Eagle said:
You have always been a coward. Thoughts people.
Done very little for us this year besides saying how he loves the boys & the club. All talk.
Worth $600k no way ....

Wolfpack said:
Sad to see him go, top player.

Hope to see him back in a Manly jersey one day.

Is that a gee up? He looks disinterested tonight, and has thoroughly let his team down.

Ryan said:
Wolfpack said:

Is that a gee up? He looks disinterested tonight, and has thoroughly let his team down.

If we judge every player on their perfomance tonight then we're not going to have much of a team to follow next year.

He'll carve things up at the Dogs, not looking forward to him coming back to Brookie.

bob dylan said:
Show some class people.

Mate, I don't see anyone attacking his character. I see people sharing opinion on his performance, which overall at his time with us, has been underwhelming and disappointing.

I hope he costs The Bulldogs Josh Reynolds next season.

Compare his effort to a bloke half his size and carrying an injury that most thought he wouldn't return from. Lyon has heart TRex has size. Go souffs or I can't watch the gf next week.

Trex tonight

In a field of absolute ****e tonight, I want to give a special mention to Trex for his heartless, gutless, listless farewell to the club. A disgrace.

Wolfpack said:
Ryan said:
Wolfpack said:

If we judge every player on their perfomance tonight then we're not going to have much of a team to follow next year.

He'll carve things up at the Dogs, not looking forward to him coming back to Brookie.

Agree. They are monir premiers, and have picked up internationals. We have just lost 5-6 first graders.

RE: Trex tonight

sean1976 said:
In a field of absolute ****e tonight, I want to give a special mention to Trex for his heartless, gutless, listless farewell to the club. A disgrace.

Nailed it. I caught a massive barracuda today on relatively light tackle while I was meant to be watching the kids so I promised my wife I wouldn't have a stroke over watching this game. But she went to ed very early in the piece after telling me ' this TRex fellow can't be that bad why do you keep yelling at him isn't he a manly player'. Unfortunately he was.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7