Google may be interested in streaming NRL through Youtube.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Streaming in Oz sucks, unless you have cable. :cool:

My Optus and Telstra Wireless ISP is redial central :banghead:

Does anyone actually live anywhere that actually offers NBN?@:rolleyes:

Nope but I got cable and there are Sites that will allow you to stream in 720p for free.

This is great, though I am happy with the streaming we have available via livestream.com in countries without broadcasting rights. It does a decent but not perfect job. A lot of that has to do with the upload speeds of signal to internet though.

We have full fibreoptic to house here in Amsterdam and we get download speeds of about 50mpbs average right here in the centre on a 100mbit connection.

THe loss mainly comes because of the wifi network. Generally that is fine, though the singal drops sometimes.

If Google get behind the broadcast and actually help with connection and configuration that would be great and I would happily pay for the right to watch the games as I do now (I pay 60 euro for the year here)

Hopefully it improves your viewing levels in Aust....even if nine decide to broadcast games in hd!

I mean I get every game in hd over here. I pay for it (I think it's an extra $20 a month to get sports net world but it also gives me every rugby game, the esl and more soccer than one can poke a stick at (if only I liked soccer)....but like Dan, money is no object (lol)

Waffle waffle waffle.....what I am trying to say as Aussies should get every game in HD and most of them free to air.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4