Gorden " Raving Idiot " Tallis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Gorden Tallis writing exclusively (guess no one else wants to print his crap) in the Courier Mail calls the Sea Eagles "weak and un- Australian". Tiny brain Tallis is brimming with indignation over what he see's as Manly getting of lightly.

If I am not wrong GT is reponsible for

-continuing to batter Ben Ross to a pulp after he was clearly hurt
-stated that Ben Creagh should not be picked for origin because he didnt run in for a fight
-post career threw a pot glass of beer at an employee of the regatta hotel which I think cost him his ridiculous tenure on the NRL Board

Who f...ing cares what the idiot says.

The editor would have been working overtime correcting the spelling and grammar in Gordens article. Even his mum couldn't spell.

Disagree with him 100% but he's entitled to his opinion. He has been very complimentary to us this year and he has said Toovs is the toughest player he's ever played against so he can make sense at times. He's just done what plenty of people have, said/written something without thinking it through, that or his Ghost Writer did.

Moondog said:
Gorden Tallis writing exclusively (guess no one else wants to print his crap) in the Courier Mail calls the Sea Eagles "weak and un- Australian". Tiny brain Tallis is brimming with indignation over what he see's as Manly getting of lightly.

How can it be un-Australian? Even the chorus of the John Williamson song that was used for the buy Australian campaign a few years ago supports the mate-ship of what happened on Friday night.

True Blue, is it me and you?
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo?
Is it standing by your mate
When he's in a fight?
Or will she be right?
True Blue, I'm asking you...

Jethro said:
Moondog said:

How can it be un-Australian? Even the chorus of the John Williamson song that was used for the buy Australian campaign a few years ago supports the mate-ship of what happened on Friday night.

When he's in a fight?
Or will she be right?

hate that song. -100 internets for you

Daniel said:
Jethro said:
Moondog said:

When he's in a fight?
Or will she be right?

Yeah, it annoys the hell out of me too but I was watching "Sunday Night" on 7 the other day and they did a segment on John Williamson and the song and it just seemed to go hand in hand with the reason why other team members run in to either stop or join into existing fights. It's the Australian thing to do to stick up for your mates when they're in a fight.

Jethro said:
Daniel said:
Jethro said:
Moondog said:

When he's in a fight?
Or will she be right?

Yeah, it annoys the hell out of me too but I was watching "Sunday Night" on 7 the other day and they did a segment on John Williamson and the song and it just seemed to go hand in hand with the reason why other team members run in to either stop or join into existing fights. It's the Australian thing to do to stick up for your mates when they're in a fight.

Kind of like, Friends don't let friends wear speedos?

Just more hypocricy. Does anyone remember a bloke called Nathan Brown. Tallis was vocal he would protect his little mate Brown if he was ever in trouble on the field & he did. Didnt bother me - in fact its part of the unwritten footy code - stand by your mate. All changed huh???:huh:

Moondog said:

You see here we go again. Another hack in a NEWS ltd publication trying to incite violence and stir up trouble for next weekends impending farce at Suncorp. They did it all last week trying to provoke some sort of incident ,which worked ,they got what they want a week of sensationalist headlines and now these ****ers are at it again for next weekend. When will people wake up and stop getting suckered by these fools in the media or are there just way too many morons out there in the masses.

Was a player, maybe anasta or a rooster cleared in the last 12 months by the judiciary by claiming his coach always said. One in all in to protect your mate. Its the penguine credo

How about this for a banner at our next game:

'Gorden - anagram for Dronge'

Or would that go right over the wild-eyed, inbred, halfwit, hayseed's head?

I thought in Australia we stood up for and helped our mates. Only Darcy and Glenn threw punches in the 2nd fight. People are calling us dogs/cowards and thugs. I suggest these people look up the meaning for 1. If my brother or mate is in a fight i would run in to help.

Gordon and News limited cronies know one thing.

Thing biggest threat to an all news limited bore a thon grand final is our beloved Sea Eagles.

They will continue to incite things based on half truths.

Just rise about it lads, the more we win, the more we defy them. I just thank the lord that we are not owned by a bent organisation like that.

The drizzle have learnt how to cheat on the cap as the Ponies did for years and years, its straight out of the news handbook.

As for Rebecca Wilson, what a silly woman she is. It proves that if she is the calibre of journalist they we have nothing to fear.

Stay strong guys. Manly can defy them yet again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8