• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is as it says. The server was overloaded, should have eased somewhat now

Basically the system is set to reject additional connections if server load reaches a certain threshold. That threshold was met for some reason earlier, but I will need to review the logs in detail to try to figure out what was causing the load. I may increase this threshhold a little too

Why in the **** does the computer version sign me out almost constantly but i never have to sign in on the phone?

The Eagle said:
Why in the f**k does the computer version sign me out almost constantly but i never have to sign in on the phone?

That is an issue I just have never ever been able to fix no matter how hard I try.

I am seeing out the year with this software for both the front and back-end parts of the site then migrating us to another software that should see an end to both issues

No they are themes, but the smartphone one does not use a dual login system, it's a direct login

Berkeley_Eagle said:
The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.

Daniel said:
It is as it says. The server was overloaded, should have eased somewhat now

That's happened twice to me over the last 2 days....but only on the occasional thread.

I doubt the server should be overloaded at 3am (in the morning lol) unless that's when Mr D downloads all his 'prOn'.

:)

We run a lot of cleanup scripts at about that time. The system works on cleaning up old threads and doing other work. That is probably what is happening.

I also installed xcache yesterday which may add to the issue.

See this thread
http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Silvertails-Updates-and-geeky-stuff

I am working on changes to the site starting well yesterday. Once I have completed all of these changes I am going to be re-launching the site and moving us onto a partial cloud system which will take a lot of load and heavy work from our server and place it elsewhere. This should be good for us.

The entire re-write is going to clean up the site significantly and make us hopefully more lightweight.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4