Got to hand it to Daniel Anderson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
The new refs boss is doing a great job.
Love the on field ref making a call on try or no try and then going upstairs.
It's way better.
Plus the refs are saying less on the field and not banging on and on.
Sure the shoulder charge thing needs to be ironed out.
Jared Maxwell still gives me the ****s though.

So far this season only the souffs V Cronulla game has been poorly refereed. A big improvement.

That was a **** game from everyone though. Haven't seen so much dropped ball since our last game last year.

Have to agree on all counts and also think the ruck seems to have increased with out going to far and looking like a game of touch footy.

I noticed less talk from the refs on my sports ears (last year it was all screaming), it's great since the refs are less in the face of the players they seem to be getting more respect from the players as well (early days still though!).

Brissie Kid said:
Bull that NRL is doing a good job. Have turned the NRL into touch footy.

A faster ruck simply = Dummy Half Running, which is boreing as batsh1t and favours the teams that have the likes of "captain purple scum" & Isaac Luke.

I like that the refs now say "Try or No Try" before it goes upstairs, I'll reserve my judgement on wether the rest is better or not a bit later in the year

They are doing a great job and lambchops Anderson is staying out of the spotlight unlike Hollywood harrigan did.

The only major mistake I've seen so far this season was horse head maxwell missing a blantant forward pass on Monday night.

I would also give credit to Tony Archer (who said that?? /looks around innocently) who is the one doing the training itself. They are still making mistakes but the onus has been put back on them. Mistakes are made but it is all evening out so far, which is good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6