Got to laugh at the cows

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Fake ..., photoshop and a bikini to fit a four year old.:rolleyes:
Many young people will regret their social media profiles in the future.

Gee that photoshop must be a good programme , now what did she say again??

i think they should have fought the charge,
it wouldn't matter what the outcome ends up being, if he ends up with 7 weeks no problem. he is off to the nights anyway

Mark from Brisbane said:
Gee that photoshop must be a good programme , now what did she say again??
She said (expletive).
I said ....
You and @globaleagle looked at .....
:p

Seriously though, Sims has hit Hodges about 3 seconds after he passed it. And high.....what did Green and the Cowgirls expect?

Frogz said:
You cant not agree with what Green had to say...Inconsistency...Hargreaves getting off...The truth hurts...No response from Greenturd...just a fine.....
Greening said the fine is for Green saying we have no faith in the MRC to be fair and consistent . Um isn't faith believing in something there is no evidence of?

What's that old saying the truth will set you free. It appears now that the truth will cost you $10k in today's money.

Does anyone know how the bucket of truth is going?

Does it make the cowboys whinge more? Then, as much as it pains me to say it, it is a job well done by good old toddy....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6