Gould's opinion of Manly (for what it is worth)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

Sea Eagles I like Manly as a team but they are starting to show signs of wear and tear. This time last year they were in third position but the fuel gauge was on empty and they were the first team eliminated in the finals. They are going better this year and have a bit more petrol in the tank, but I believe they are still 12 months away from being contenders. They are having a good year, though.

In short it could be summarised in two words. No depth.

thats pretty much spot on,

better than last year, but still 12 months away from being contenders.

I disagree with Gould. I think we can deliver, and have depth where it counts. Rose, Cuthbo, Stewart, Steppa, Witt, Ballin, Tutt etc. All players who can step up. If we end up losing 5-6 players due to injury, like ANY team, we will fall.

I just think it comes down to Des in lifting his team from week to week. No just relying on BK to rally the troops. If Des is smart, he'll be saying to Monaghan or Orford (whoever he wants to give the captaincy to next year), watch the way BK demands quality from his players with fire and vinegar. I want the same from you. Learn.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6