Graham Lowe to be Football Manager at Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/eels-send-lowe-sos-to-rescue-the-season-20120519-1yxj2.html

Seems that he is over his health issues. Man this bloke crosses the ditch almost as much as the warriors.

Not confirmed yet I don't think. Parra need a miracle. He may be coming over the ditch but I don't think he will be walking on the water.

Surely he wouldn't have his heart in it - I thought he was Manly through and through? Although I guess money talks.

ALinda said:
Surely he wouldn't have his heart in it - I thought he was Manly through and through? Although I guess money talks.

What? Like Des Hasler??

yes money talks, good luck to him.

Graham's health is not so good; I fear, sadly, that working for Parra may be the death of him.

bob dylan said:
Good luck to him.

Agreed.

Say what you want about him as an administrator and coach, but there's no denying that he's a good bloke.

Hope everything is ok with his health too. Might want to up the meds a bit if he does get this job with the Eels.

Funny Fact, Lowe was the Coach of the Wigan side which beat us in the 1987 WCC, he then came ot coach us in the early 90s getting us to 2 finals series.

He'll fit right in out there with his Polo shirt. In fact he'll probably be overdressed.

Jonesyv2 said:
Funny Fact, Lowe was the Coach of the Wigan side which beat us in the 1987 WCC, he then came ot coach us in the early 90s getting us to 2 finals series.

We were premiership bound in 1991 before our two best defensive players hasler and Roberts did knees against Canberra in the second last round.
The minor semi against canberra that we lost was one of the most gutsy performances by a manly side.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6