Graig Bellamy Says Manlys the benchmark team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Graig Bellamy was asked at the press conference after tonights game is Manly the benchmark team ? Yes and they have a hard edge to them. He also went on to say that Manly have some wonderful/great players.

that he decided not to pick/play in origin... DUH! **** i hate reporters they ask Generic questions to which they get a Generic answer.

two ways the question could have been asked and answer.

q1) do you think melbourne are still the benchmark team?
a) yes, we have a strong squad full of talent and after a hard origin we are coming together good.

q2) do you manly is the benchmark team
a) definately there performances over the last month have shown they are the team to beat.

and a third

q3) who do u think is the benchmark team?
a)well there is plenty of top sides out there, if u look at the closeness of competition it shows that not one team reallly stands out by themselves.

The fact that Bellamy even mentions Manly indicates that he at least recognises that we are side that will be capable of beating the Storm, I doubt he had those feelings after either of our last 2 matches against them.

I hate Bellamy with a passion, but he has done us a massive favour this year by not picking any Manly players in origin.
Our players will be alot fresher then his by the end of the year and i'd honestly prefer to see Manly winning then the blues, as much as i hate Queensland.
Go Manly !!!!

I wont give a stuff about the Origin result either if we win the comp

Bellamy is a worried man. You just have to have seen his face after origin.

Manly is the adversary that he beat once and now he realises that relentless Des wont stop until we take the title off him.

Feel the fear bellyache.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9