Grand Final Get Together & remaining Cat 1 seats for sale $55.00

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Grand Final Get Together & remaining Cat 1 seats for sale $55.00

Hi Guys

Have not posted on here as yet, mainly live over at the official website...I will know many of you from the "old days" ...was also Mark from Moree in a "previous life".....so hi again.

Vidmar and I have been working on a plan to get as many of the "forumites" together as posisble on Grand Final Day, the plans I have posted over on MWSE website are as follows.

Meet from around Midday at Leagues Club, in the area to the right hand side as you go through (there's a bar there that will be needed...frequently)

Most of us are then catching the Buses to ANZ, my understanding is about 350 are going out that way...I do realise that there's the free bus but the trip home last year was horrendous so I have put all my people coming from afar on the buses!!!

THEN we will be at the Overflow from around 3.00pm, Vid and his team will come that way as well so we should all arrive about the same time.

Tickets

Firstly I have about 10 Cat 1 tickets for sale at half price, ie $85.00...they actually come form the Bronco's so I am doing their travel agent a favour.They are in Bay 601, right at the front rows 2 and 3, we already have about anorther 30 Sea Eagles supporters in the same area so you'd be amongst friends!!!

If interested call me on 0438 465686...or e-mail at [email protected]

Tickets collection would be as above  (leagues club from midday to 2.00pm and then Overflow from 3-4 pm)

For your information my main group are in Bay 112-1

I am in Bay 109, purchased a members ticket when they were first on sale.....was prepared to chuck it in the bin if we didn't make the big one, pleased I didn;t have to.

Most of my group are at Brookvale Travelodge (which is why it was full for anyone else wanting a room!!!).....so we'll be partying hard and going to bed late win, lose or draw!!!

Hope to see as many of you there as possible and apologies for only joining this forum late in the year!!!

Mark

Re: Grand Final Get Together & half price Cat 1 Tickets for Sale

Consider yourself smoted

I gave him a smiting as well for leaving it till 4 days before the end of season to come and visit....and then it was only to flog off some of his wares.

I have put a sticky on this so that you can sell the tickets. Let us know when you are done so that it can be taken off.

That's fine Chip and Chase if you don't want me here I am happy to deregister...AND for your information the main reason for the post was the get together of fellow forumites. many of you guys no longer post on the official site so it was a courtesy more than anything.

And I am NOT "selling my wares"...these tickets were given to me by another travel agent...they are HALF price...you want a bargain grab them, you dont want them...I throw them in the bin...means ZERO to me...not making a CRACKER out of the deal ...I just wanted to help some people out that may not have tickets.

BUT

I know when I am not wanted...don't worry I get the message!!!

I wouldn't worry bout the negativity, it comes naturally here
Animation%2051.gif

Lighten up, it's called facetiousness. You won't last long here if your skin is that thin.

PS I gave you some applause to make up for it, now where is that blowing kiss emoticon when you need it

Well if that's the way the "hero" members welcome the "newbies" it's not exactly a great start.

Mate after 45 years as an Eagles suppoorter my skin is thick NOT thin...BUT it wasn't exactly an auspicious welcome was it, facitious or not!!!

Lighten up Mark. It is all fun here and should all be taken in jest. All Manly supporters on the verge of a great day in  our history. C&C is good value!

Hi Mark & welcome to the forum.

Please don't take everything to heart that is said to one another here as like CW said it should be taken as jest i.e. (99.9%) just sh-it stirring each other. If it's the smiting thing that you are worried about then I wouldn't worry about that either because it means nothing (just ask DSM5 as he's trying to rack up 100 before GF day and from memory he is pretty close to the mark now i.e. I just checked it's -82). Just take them with a grain of salt (they haven't been around long, only since the last update of the board).

Hope to see you around for a visit to the board more often for another point of view.

100% correct Jethro.

The smiting means nothing and it is just a bit of fun. I even have more negative karma than positive and I run the site.

yeah but you deserve the Smiting :)

Fro link said:
yeah but you deserve the Smiting :)
5th

Update to above.

I have 11 Cat 1 Tickets left, have alreday got rid of 22 tickets (all to Manly supporters), they originally had a block of 40 tickets and now that the Bronco's are not featuring they only have 7 people coming down from Brisbane, so as of Monday 33 spare seats in one area.

So here's the drum.....I want these filled with Manly supporters....the 22 alreday sold are all our supporters.....he (I) will take any reasonable offer....after 5.00pm Sunday they are just pieces of paper.

So if you know anyone that does not have a ticket (perhaps it's a cost thing) but would love to attend get them to call me today 0438 465686....I am happy to do a deal, the aim here is not to make money, I just want to get another 11 in the gates yelling for our team, so as I say NO resonable offer refused...just get me 11 more Manly fans and I'll be happy.

They are not the best seats in the house but are far from the worst as well...although how they think Bay 601 is "Cat One" I am buggered if I know, anyway so be it!!!

Get together

There should be HUGE numbers of people at the Overflow Bar and beforehand at the Club, see the top of the post for details, would be good to meet a few of you guys as well that no longer post at MWSE site.

Thanks for your comments above, I am pretty thick skinned so will get over the initial chastising!!!

I do actually have ONE single seat in Bay 103, Row 42....again half the face value (or even a bit less if you negotiate hard with me)...this is a much better seat position that the Bay 601 BUT it's just one seat...any takers????

Bloody Queenslanders....LOL
See you tomorrow Mark
Safe Travels
Vidmar

[img=400x284]http://i36.tinypic.com/148d7p4.jpg[/img]

Thanks Berkeley...I also have 1 seat (if that's any good to you) in Bay 103...a much better view

If I knew how to do what Berk did (he's obviously FAR better at computers than me) I could show you that seat BUT it is only one seat.

But try this website and click on Bay 103

http://www.anzstadium.com.au/Events/SeatingPlan/InteractiveSeatingPlan.aspx

Let me know mate will be down about lunch time tomorrow, I have the spare tickets in the bag already

For what it's worth I can vouch for Mark - I've known him for quite a while and happy to call him a a mate.
I will be catching up with him tomorrow as I did at last years GF (along with people like Abe, Bones, Berkeley etc).
His company Ambassador Travel are the official tour company for the Sea Eagles and he has a big hand in organising and planning the functions based in QLD when the team are playing there.
So if anyone is interested in the tickets he has but are a little wary of dealing with som "random" guy off the net - don't be? He's genuine and can be trusted?
I've been in contact with him re the tickets and have put the offer out to my extended Eagle gang but of course everyone is already sorted with tickets....The fact he's come on here offering discounted tickets is a bonus not a scam
Hope this helps?
Cheers
Vidmar

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4