Grand Final Revenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whilst we had a Grand Final revenge with the $torm, are there other teams that we want to meet there again for payback?

Parrabloodymatta, the sooner the better!

I wanna be the first team to make the Broncos know what it feels like to lose a GF. Those bastards need to feel the pain.

mickqld said:
I wanna be the first team to make the Broncos know what it feels like to lose a GF. Those bastards need to feel the pain.
Fark yea I'm with you there mate that would Be epic.

dowdz said:
Drugcastle and Dogs

Ditto to drugcastle and the dogs. Would also love to flog the pussycats in the big one.They played like petulant children this year.

Would love our team, with our new coach, of course, beat Des's Dogs in 2013, just to let him know what he's left behind!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Crushing the dogs in a grand final when des moves there.

LOL thats what I thought

And just to make it sweeter we should score a try on a seventh tackle play with a forward pass that is not picked up by the refs.

Not that I'm bitter about the grand final of 1995.

eagle-rock08 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Crushing the dogs in a grand final when des moves there.

LOL thats what I thought

And just to make it sweeter we should score a try on a seventh tackle play with a forward pass that is not picked up by the refs.

Not that I'm bitter about the grand final of 1995.

After a Hodkinson field goal attempt that would have won the game is charged down by DCE...

Dragons
Rabbits
Titans
Broncos
Cowboys
Tigers
Knights
Panthers
Bulldogs

Want all of them knocked off, then we have the whole set of teams we have beaten in the GF, Eels, Roosters, Sharks, Warriors, Raiders and Storm already on the list

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4