Grand Final Tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Terrorist

Reserve Grader
Just saw that GF tickets go on sale next Tuesday on the Ticketek web site

But there's been no notification for season ticket holders to buy tickets the day before.

Any clues?

Ask some Saints fans. They wont let reality get in the way of seeing their next premiership.

Eagles Terrorist said:

But there's been no notification for season ticket holders to buy tickets the day before.

Any clues?

Tuesday would be for season ticket holders. I think an email will come out this weekend with codes.

bones said:
Eagles Terrorist said:

Any clues?

Tuesday would be for season ticket holders. I think an email will come out this weekend with codes.

Hope you're right. You'd think that'd be easy enough to say on their web site.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=NRLGRAND12&v=AUS

Last year I missed out on the email from the club with the codes completely

However every time I have called to buy them over here, have never been asked for any code anyway

Same KE. But it's no biggie for me I'll wait and see if we make it. When we do I'll jump on an ambassador travel package.

Im planning on grabbing some this week if I can. Coming from over here the earlier i get everything sorted the cheaper it is for the weekend

I got my email but I'm a member of 2 clubs so I'm not sure which club it came from. Anywho - getting my tickets Tuesday. Not sure we'll be there as of late but I didn't think we'd be anywhere near the GF last year and looked what happened!

I received an email with a code last Monday regarding tickets for the Test Match. It is an called an Advantage Access Number, I am assuming it is the same number to use for GF tickets.

How hopeless is it ?

On sale tomorrow and we are left in the lurch

Just found this, and will be why some of us aren't getting this email

*A Ticketed Club Membership is one that includes tickets to at least three games. Members unsure of their membership category, especially Country-based members, should contact their club to confirm if they are deemed Ticketed Club Members.

It's the same number as the Townsville AAN you received.

The NRL should have emailed the number again, I'm not sure why it hasn't been received.

The Membership Team are available to help in matters like this, if you need assistance please call them on 9970 3000 or [email protected]. It's much easier to have your questions answered by contacting us directly.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:

The NRL should have emailed the number again, I'm not sure why it hasn't been received.

The Membership Team are available to help in matters like this, if you need assistance please call them on 9970 3000 or [email protected]. It's much easier to have your questions answered by contacting us directly.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa I entailed to that address last week when I first raised the question and got no response. Ticketec never updated their web site, so non members will think tickets are on sale too. This has happended before. Hoe come the NRL cannot get this right? It's a joke really. Not having a dig at you, but you're our best spokesperson to complain to whoever runs this. They need to really smarten up their act.

Eagles Terrorist said:
Larissa said:

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa I emailed to that address last week when I first raised the question and got no response. Ticketec never updated their web site, so non members will think tickets are on sale too. This has happended before. Hoe come the NRL cannot get this right? It's a joke really. Not having a dig at you, but you're our best spokesperson to complain to whoever runs this. They need to really smarten up their act.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4