Grand Final YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
1 the prince
2 wangman
3 Jamie
4 kiwi Steve
5 hoppa
6 foz
7 Dce
8 kite
9 ballin
10 nood
11 choc
12 Rodney
13 gift

14 George
15 Darcy
16 Jamie burher
17 t Rex

I think the team is a given now :^) Just some juggling to who starts... and who finishes. I like the idea we have two guys that can also play in the backs if needed.
And though I do feel a bit for the guys that helped us get to the GF and won't be playing, all I can say to them is a big thank you for being tremendous team players and clubmen... don't worry lads, your time will come.

on the footy show sterlo claimed he had mail that lussick would start, which i suppose put joe on the bench

Yeah you have to feel for Mauro especially, he has been quite solid without making any major mistakes.

Team picks itself. I think Lussick and Trex (and George) are best suited to come on at the 20min mark.

Hows that for an interchange?! Haha

I'm undecided about T Rex v Rodney at this stage, the big fella has been going great guns playing 80, he would make a big impact but I would be reluctant to change anything with him though

jbb/james said:
on the footy show sterlo claimed he had mail that lussick would start, which i suppose put joe on the bench

I hope not

Joe has been on fire to start the games, and his big match experience along with kite should be used, the start is vital

Team pretty well picks itself. The only decision that Des may agonise over is Lussick v Mauro. You can build a case for either of them IMO.

I think T-rex off bench, but wouldn't be unhappy with him starting. I don't think he will play 80 minutes in GF though.

Cambo said:
Mauro and Robinson will get rings if we win

As wil Kinp and Wolfy.
Feel for the ones that miss out, but the Team must come fisst. Their contribution is appreciated by all of us.

The Premiers get 3 extra GF Rings to give to those that helped get them there. One each for King, Vic & Robinson

Lets win it before we start handing out Rings ;)

I think Des will go for size in the starting line up. I think T Rex will start

GRAND FINAL TEAM? - Who to Leave Out?

Matai and T-Rex cleared by judiciary.

Okay, in light of recent form, and as much as I love George Rose, I think he's carrying an injury and he's not playing like he was a few months ago. Not wanting to risk the final game of the year and keeping in mind of small nimble players of Warriors' one and seven players, this is my preference:

1. Snake.
2. Robbo.
3. Killer.
4. Skivvy.
5. Hoppa.
6. Foz.
7. DCE.
8. Galuvao.
9. Ballin.
10. Kite.
11. Choc.
12. Rodney.
13. Gifty.

14. T-REX.
15. Lussick (very impressive against the Storm - big and fast).
16. Mauro (very tough and because he's more mobile than Rose right now - just gotta be wary of laying on players too long / penalties).
17. Buhrer (Utility value).

My team would go as follows:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Will Hopoate
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite