Grand Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
What a disappointing effort. Only players that really troubled the Storm on the night were Lyon, Matai and Menzies, Kite tried hard too. The fact Archer employed a 12-15m rule last night didnt really help our cause much either

Another disappointing thing was our intensity, especially in defence, Matai and G Stewart aside no-one was really looking to rough them up. I was annoyed that nobody really put their hand up to get in their and flog that low dog Crocker, he should have left the field with blood pissing from him after his shot on Brett.

Anyway i better go and prepare to hop on the big bird back to the homeland, Have a good one all, heads up on the back of the pretty good season

Good point about the 10 metres being 12-15 last night, Kiwi. I was wondering about that all game. Seemed like we were constantly running backwards just trying to get to the mark while Melbourne were charging forward. In contrast, when we had the ball they were up in our line very quickly, almost standing on our toes. I wasn't sure if Archer was giving them a shorter 10, if they were offside, or if it was just the speed of their defensive line. Maybe someone who was at the game could comment.
Still, it pisses me off how the rules, or their interpretation, suddenly change around the finals. The 10 metre rule is absolutely crucial. I also thought eye gouges, holding down, hands on the ball, etc were supposed to attract penalties. And if Crocker didn't make contact with Brett's head, I don't know who did. If it was all as legal as they say it was, it should have been a Melbourne ball.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4