Great Effort

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
What a great day for our club, huge win considering the circumstances

Kite was amazing today, and BK, Matai and Rose were standouts as well with solid support from Stewart, Creary and Robertson

Cant wait for next week, Parra are in great form and we have some back too

Beaver and BK both said in the club after the game they are yet to get the all clear. Beaver said he is not quite right and it may be after the bye. He doesn't want to take any risks.

Yeah, I'm glad I decided to go to the game rather than sit at home and work. I was regretting it at halftime but the 2nd half was just amazing! Creary played awesome today.

Also, I don't think Kingy was too happy seeing that Silvertails banner! His face did seem to drop a bit :p

I've had the flu for a week so couldn't make it :( Didn't think a gutfull of beer and a packet of cigs would help me.

Awesome game to watch, I thought we were gone at halftime. But it was great to see players like G Stewart and Mitch Creary have good games. Must be great for the team's confidence to win like that, they really seem to back themselves.

Perfect weekend of football really. Got 7/7 for the second week in a row in my TAB tipping comp, Brisbane and Saints lost so we're looking a chance for the top 4 still. Can't wait for next week against Parra, although that will be a tough one.

Mighty impressed with Rose, this kid doesn't even need a full wind up and he runs people under his gut. He's looking better and better with the more first grade he plays.

BK was at his awesome standard. Would be stoked to see him finish his career with a Dally M Medal and another premiership.

Creary's hit was bloody awesome, a very well read move in defence at a critical time. Galea had been lost in the Blue Mountains with that hit.

I also felt that Robertson was a bit lost in defence at fullback. He kept over running the attacked and on one sometimes ignored his support defenders.

Damn fine come back, well done Sea eagles. Goo point SE, Bk would be well placed for the Dally M.

Sensational game. Listened to it as i was doing erands for the boss. You should ahve seen the funny looks i got in the carpark as im sitting there banging the steering wheel and yelling like a nutcase.
Well done to all the boys. I couldnt see a liability bar Robbos defence in Fullback. All credit, it is not an easy position to play and he was shown up a little by Preston and Weeser, but so have alot of fulltime fullbacks this year. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

meaney should have been at fullback - would have been no worse in defence but can read the game really well and has been awsome in attack when playing there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4