Great night in Perth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's massive financial windfalls like these that ultimately allow/subsidise the Sea Eagles to continue playing the majority of their home games at Brookvale.

Congratulations to David Perry.
It was a gamble but the club came up trumps.

It's massive financial windfalls like these that ultimately allow/subsidise the Sea Eagles to continue playing the majority of their home games at Brookvale.

Congratulations to David Perry.
It was a gamble but the club came up trumps.

The NRL has earmarked a want to play more games in Perth next year, If it were viable i would love to see Manly play there 2 away/home games next year. By approaching the NRL and asking for the 2 games to be consecutive, Manly stay for a week and make a semi carnival out of it

The warriors and the cows maybe or even souffs as they take games there as well. So one could be each teams home game

Make it at easter and play a game Friday afternoon which will beam in at 7.30 . With some NRL help it could prove a motza for the code as well as the eagles

And **** we always win in perth

The NRL has earmarked a want to play more games in Perth next year, If it were viable i would love to see Manly play there 2 away/home games next year. By approaching the NRL and asking for the 2 games to be consecutive, Manly stay for a week and make a semi carnival out of it

The warriors and the cows maybe or even souffs as they take games there as well. So one could be each teams home game

Make it at easter and play a game Friday afternoon which will beam in at 7.30 . With some NRL help it could prove a motza for the code as well as the eagles

And **** we always win in perth

How much do we make taking games to Bluetongue? I'm guessing more than at Brookie but well short of the Perth experiment.

How much do we make taking games to Bluetongue? I'm guessing more than at Brookie but well short of the Perth experiment.

jbb/james said:

And s**t we always win in perth

Yes, we always win in Perth :D

jbb/james said:

And s**t we always win in perth

Yes, we always win in Perth :D

I'm glad it was a success.

If games must travel, best to have a win, make a pack of dosh, and have everyone enjoy themselves.

Go Perth Sea Eagles!!!!

I'm glad it was a success.

If games must travel, best to have a win, make a pack of dosh, and have everyone enjoy themselves.

Go Perth Sea Eagles!!!!

The reported $400,000 is four times what one poster said earlier, and makes the venue financially worthwhile. I like the earlier suggestion of playing two weekends in a row in Perth. It would encourage more of us to make it a holiday trip.

I just hope the Commission mandates that all clubs - in particular Brisbane - take two matches to interstate and intrastate venues.

The reported $400,000 is four times what one poster said earlier, and makes the venue financially worthwhile. I like the earlier suggestion of playing two weekends in a row in Perth. It would encourage more of us to make it a holiday trip.

I just hope the Commission mandates that all clubs - in particular Brisbane - take two matches to interstate and intrastate venues.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4