Great stubby holder offer at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are offering an exclusive deal for adult supporters at Brookvale Oval as part of our ‘Thank God It’s Thursday’ night for the Souths clash.

The first 2,000 adults to purchase a Tooheys New can for the special price of $5 will receive a free Sea Eagles ‘Thank God It’s Thursday’ stubby cooler featuring the commemorative 70th Year logo.

The stubby cooler entitles the holder to $5 Tooheys New Cans from gate opening until 5 minutes before NRL kick-off for all 2016 Thursday night games at Brookvale Oval. The second Thursday night game is against Parramatta Eels on Thursday, April 5.

To co-incide with our ‘Thursday Night is Rivalry Night at Brookie’, the Sea Eagles are offering supporters the chance to purchase a 'Thursday 2 Game Pack' which includes a General Admission ticket for both games at the following discounted prices:

- Adult $44.95* (plus ticketing fees) - normally $56 for two games when pre-purchased

- Concession $39.95 (plus ticketing fees) - normally $48 for two games when pre-purchased

- Junior $19.95* (plus ticketing fees) - normally $28 for two games when pre-purchased

- Family $99.95 (plus ticketing fees) - normally $140 for two games when pre-purchased.

Supporters are encouraged to secure their tickets now and save money on the great ‘Thursday Double Pack’ offer. This great offer will only be available until the Rabbitohs game.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/03/29/great_stubby_holder_.html

1459214476324.jpg

Can I get a XXXX instead

Certainly, just take a cup down to the briso river, fill 'er up and voilà you have a xxxx. :giggle: :sick:

If any of you alcoholics end up with 5 or more stubby holders....I'll take one off your hands (shall send moose as return favour)

Last edited:
Those ticket prices and ''special beer can price'' of $5 sounds like an expensive night at the footy... Thank god i download the games via torrents for free!

Who is thinking of the children, women in League, domestic violence, binge drinking, alcohol fuelled violence....

help the world is totally farked.

It will help to keep those beers at a nice and steady slightly warm temp (just in case they get cold from the night air)

Sounds like a solid plan! Would really appreciate it
The reality is with 3 kids in tow (1 being a toddler), shuffling around the streets of a foreign city like a confused village idiot I won't get to visit one of these cafes before picking up the camper van I've hired :(

PM me your address details & I'll post it to you :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7