Great to Beat the Broncos!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well done boys!!!

great game...always beautiful to beat the knuckleheads on their home turf...send them all the way back to logan, i say ;-))

better than beating parramatta.

hehehe.

Bunch of self-righteous wankers who get it easy far too often.

They must hate us more than any other club in the league. We have won 6 of our last 7 matches on their own turf.

Pittwater Legend said:
Bunch of self-righteous wankers who get it easy far too often.

They must hate us more than any other club in the league. We have won 6 of our last 7 matches on their own turf.

It's actually 7 of the last 8. We brought our home game up here in 2011 and won.

Love the name I thought I posted that and then I was like was I that pissed?
Yeah great game by the lads a real team effort.
Now bring on the Knights

The Ponies tamed @ Lang Park by the Maroon & Whites again, love it. Go Manly!

manbri1.jpg

awesome comeback away from home. Love how our team always guts it out and deserved winners. Nice win again in Brisbane.

Great to beat the news limited ponies on their own patch and to see the faces of the Nine crew liked slapped asses cause the ponies didnt get up.

For me they are an enemy but NOTHING will ever come close to beating the Worms. Way too much history there.

Awesome win! Once we got some decent possession in the 2nd half the game was never in doubt. I thought Foz looked sharp, long may it continue!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6